Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Cavaliers 1 PM EST

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Good game. Now we can say the Magic are really better than the Cavs. So much for Jamison.

How can you say that? Jamison didn't do anything until the 2nd half. He will be a starter from now on, and will more than likely start against you guys next game. Keep in mind, we were losing at halftime without AJ, and with him, we made our run. Mike Brown telling Jamison to be the double man on Howard is what killed Jamison on fouls.

I'm not gonna say we're better, and I haven't any other time said that. I will say that if you use this game to base how well we will play with Jamison, you're mistaken. One day of practice and one game isn't exactly getting acclimated.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

The cavs threw everything they had at us, and we came out with a win. Great game, time to put on my magic boxers.

Do you have an extra pair for me?

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

Mike Brown is a terrible coach. He seems to not understand that the purpose of Jamison is to be a stretch 4, so Shaq can get more 1 on 1 looks. But, for some reason, he seems to put Jamison in with Hickson and Shaq, or Hickson and Verajao.

He's such a terrible coach. I would love to have Van Gundy coaching the Cavs.

Welcome to my sig.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

The cavs threw everything they had at us, and we came out with a win. Great game, time to put on my magic boxers.

you mean you weren't wearing them during the game? shame on you..lol..

Well i think the cavs are in a bad slump right now and they are not playing good basketball right now.And as for the magic they had a few bad games comeing into this one so it was about time they come in and show orlando what they can really do. IMO in 7 games Cavs Vs. Magic its gonaa be fun to watch.

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

i can't remember this many cavs fans ever crawling around our boards...what gives?

I've been on here since the Jamison trade. I don't know what this cavfanatic dude is.

Oh well. Hopefully Cleveland builds on a good game today, and hopefully Mike Brown decides to start Jamison next game.