Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Cavaliers 1 PM EST

LOL @ the next game. Unless there is some sort of playoff seat for both teams up for grabs, both teams will be resting their players. At least I would hope SVG would. I could care less if Coach Lebron wants to make a statement that game when it doesn't count for anything.

The real shame here is that I did not get to watch the game and there are no full highlights (besides the ones from nba.com). This blows.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

The real shame here is that I did not get to watch the game and there are no full highlights (besides the ones from nba.com). This blows.

if we meet them in the playoffs then your not watching any more games.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

Well, I also missed the OKC game in which we basically got blown out, so I wouldn't say that.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

Well, I also missed the OKC game in which we basically got blown out, so I wouldn't say that.

you may watch okc games.

I was listening to ESPN 1080 when a Cavs sports writer said that the last Cleveland Orlando game was totally in Clevelands favor due to the back to back and 4 games in 5 nights. Kinda funny that he is willing to say that the schedule mattered and the Cav fans won't admit it.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I was listening to ESPN 1080 when a Cavs sports writer said that the last Cleveland Orlando game was totally in Clevelands favor due to the back to back and 4 games in 5 nights. Kinda funny that he is willing to say that the schedule mattered and the Cav fans won't admit it.

Cav fans in the same post on their forums will say that the only reason they lost to Charlotte was because of back to back, which won't matter in the playoffs, and that the 1-3 record against them is irrelevant, but they aren't worried about us because they are 2-1 and ignore that we were in our FIFTH game in SEVEN NIGHTS in addition to back and back and without our top 2 power forwards.....