Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Cavaliers 1 PM EST

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Thing is Im not a Cavs fan.

You are a Cav fan. Last time we played and the Cavs escaped, you came on here and talked about how much better the Cavs are than the Magic and how they were going to win it all. You also said how we were just full of excuses. Now you are full of excuses, AND full of ****!!!

BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

quote:

Dwight gets the benefit of the call on defense a lot of the time because he's a superstar and the DPOY.

This is the first high profile game where I have seen Dwight get some sort of good treatment by the refs.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

We're not going to get a clear picture of things until our last reg. season game against Cleveland when hopefully everyone will be healthy. First game we had Rashard and Anderson out, I believe it was, and this game they've just traded for Jamison. Things have been in motion all season for both teams, especially the Magic. I just hope everyone's healthy by playoff time so there's no excuses. This at least makes up the Dallas loss a little, and shows that SVG is finally starting to "get it." Contested threes do not a win make!

Sky, how about a stock up and down thread? I would delete mine or have the mods merge it.

Huge win tonight - Dwight looked great, and hope he continues to gain confidence in that turn-around jumper. If he picks that up consistently he'd be even more of a monster to guard than he is now.

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Please tell me someone has this so I can watch it...missed the 2nd half since I was at work, but I listened to the first half on radio on my break.

they're gonna play it on espn at 4am so set your dvr..set it to run over quite a bit to make sure you get it all..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

Please tell me someone has this so I can watch it...missed the 2nd half since I was at work, but I listened to the first half on radio on my break.

they're gonna play it on espn at 4am so set your dvr..set it to run over quite a bit to make sure you get it all..

I just looked it up before checking back, thanks...I'll just either stay up or set my alarm.

I really glad that howards offense is picking up, that turn around bank shot is going to create so much offense for him if he can develop it like tim duncan, he has figure out how to pass out of the double team which is great, Im really excited about his progress.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

I just looked it up before checking back, thanks...I'll just either stay up or set my alarm.

your a trooper..

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

Thanks for calling me an idiot lol but Howard was getting away with alot of elbows today when those same elbows that would get Shaq in foul trouble. The calls IMO affected the Cavs more then the Magic

Dwight elbows shaq, anderson, etc b/c they play an inch away from him. dwight has to have room to actually move when he gets the ball. if you play that close to dwight...you will get hit.. also anderson must not understand what boxing out and fighting for rebounding position is..b/c there will be contact and pushing..its part of boxing out..

also, i was at the game and near the end..they announced free chicken sandwich on the jumbotron..then i get home and check the box score and we only got 19..whats up with the magic lying to us..