Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Cavaliers 1 PM EST

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Good game. Now we can say the Magic are really better than the Cavs. So much for Jamison.

How can you say that? Jamison didn't do anything until the 2nd half. He will be a starter from now on, and will more than likely start against you guys next game. Keep in mind, we were losing at halftime without AJ, and with him, we made our run. Mike Brown telling Jamison to be the double man on Howard is what killed Jamison on fouls.

I'm not gonna say we're better, and I haven't any other time said that. I will say that if you use this game to base how well we will play with Jamison, you're mistaken. One day of practice and one game isn't exactly getting acclimated.

you can say we're better just the same as the cav's can say they're better..there are always gonna be what ifs..what if vc played the whole game like he did at the end? we won't know who is the best team until we see who is standing after the playoffs..it's gonna be epic!

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

i can't remember this many cavs fans ever crawling around our boards...what gives?

We knocked them out last season, now they are all hoping they can get past us this season.

What a game by both teams tonight. Magic won it tonight but man were the refs making questionable calls on both sides of the ball. Cavs still trying to learn better rotations for their team and almost came out with a victory. Only lost by 6, shot 3-18 from 3 and missed key free throws.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

i can't remember this many cavs fans ever crawling around our boards...what gives?

I've been on here since the Jamison trade. I don't know what this cavfanatic dude is.

Oh well. Hopefully Cleveland builds on a good game today, and hopefully Mike Brown decides to start Jamison next game.

ppl calling the AJ trade a failure is pretty premature..if i remember correctly they said the same thing about shaq when you guys started slow..i am sure he will be just fine for you guys..

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

cavs fans are already blaming this game on the refs on their forums

What? The refs kept the cavs in this game. So many phantom calls for Lebron it was ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

ppl calling the AJ trade a failure is pretty premature..if i remember correctly they said the same thing about shaq when you guys started slow..i am sure he will be just fine for you guys..

Dude, you should have been on CavFanatic after the Bobcats game, where Jamison went 0-12. LOL. People for calling for Ferry's head, calling AJ a washup. He's a great player, and he played a great game today. Take away that 5th foul called on him in the paint, and he probably plays better. He really impressed me today.

On a side note, where was Carter and Nelson the first 40 minutes of the game?

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

The cavs threw everything they had at us, and we came out with a win. Great game, time to put on my magic boxers.

you mean you weren't wearing them during the game? shame on you..lol..

Well i was doing laundry at half time and I just saw them and I figured I should wear them. But I didn't want to change because we were winning, and that sacrifice has proven to have worked.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

What? The refs kept the cavs in this game. So many phantom calls for Lebron it was ridiculous.

They have a right to. Howard got away with countless elbows, they called a jump ball when Delonte got the shot up, and they called a block when Jamison was in position for a charge come on now lol. Thing is despite the bad reffering the Cavs were still in the game.

It's gotta suck to constantly complain about needing to get help for LeBron, then lose a game to the team that took you out of the playoffs the previous season when LeBron gets 33, Shaq gets 20, and Jamison gets 19...

Just sayin'

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

i was just looking at the box score and lebron nearly 40 mins and 0 fouls with all the work he dose how dose he not committ a dam foul.