Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Darren Collison = triple double!

I've been very impressed with his play lately. He played the magic and had a great game as well. Sure he turns the ball over a lot, but he's a rookie and he's learning. What's amazing is how productive he's been with all the turnovers (8 last night). Once he learns how to control himself, those TO's could equal assists.

The only reason I think this is awesome, is imagine if by the end of the season Darren Collison somehow outplays the man himself [cp3]. Does that make him suddenly expendable? Sure i'm being really optimistic, but I love to dream too icon_smile.gif

We have what they want [gortat] and we're begging for that PG to feed howard all day.

I've been very impressed with his play lately. He played the magic and had a great game as well. Sure he turns the ball over a lot, but he's a rookie and he's learning. What's amazing is how productive he's been with all the turnovers (8 last night). Once he learns how to control himself, those TO's could equal assists.

The only reason I think this is awesome, is imagine if by the end of the season Darren Collison somehow outplays the man himself [cp3]. Does that make him suddenly expendable? Sure i'm being really optimistic, but I love to dream too icon_smile.gif

We have what they want [gortat] and we're begging for that PG to feed howard all day.

Collison is playing some great ball right now.

I don't see how The Hornets keep him as CP3's backup next year with the numbers he's been putting up.

I don't think there's any way they trade Chris Paul, but I am curious what kind of deal/offers they could get for Collison.

If the Hornets are smart, they will use him as a trade bait so somebody will take Peja or Posey off their hands for EC's.

Let's be real people: there is no room for a PG on the Hornets that demands more than 10 minutes per game. They need to use him to get rid of some of their terrible contracts.