Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Otis Sits Down With Denton About Trade Deadline, VC and More

quote:
OTIS SMITH: None. I like our team and unless something out there knocks my socks off and makes a lot of sense, I won't be doing it. I think you have to look into it, listen and do your due diligence, but really we like our team and like our chances.''

classic

If Otis says we're standing pat, then I **** sure hope he has a plan for our future that involves getting Wade, or someone of equal caliber, to keep Dwight happy for the long term.

Because as much as I love this team, unless a miracle happens, we're not going too far this year... in my opinion. But I hope to God I'm wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

If Otis says we're standing pat, then I **** sure hope he has a plan for our future that involves getting Wade, or someone of equal caliber, to keep Dwight happy for the long term.

Because as much as I love this team, unless a miracle happens, we're not going too far this year... in my opinion. But I hope to God I'm wrong.

Melo's coming in 2011, calm down.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Melo's coming in 2011, calm down.

That makes me the horny.

does anyone really believe otis has the horse power to make decisions on spending millions of the devos's money. he is an advisor at best. you will never get anything from him unless it has been approved by the big boys.