Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

ATTN TheRevTy, any info from Magical?

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

If there was even a remote chance the Magic could pick up Wade or CP3, you would throw anything and everything at those teams bar Dwight Howard. I'd even add 3-4 first round picks to the deal simply because it would be the 29th or 30th pick for as long as Dwight and DWade/CP3 is in a Magic uniform.

If it was possible, I'd give them 100 draft picks for Wade...

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

The rumored trade (I didn't hear this from any of my sources, but Junkie has reported this) is Gortat, JJ, and Jameer for CP3

thats not bad...considering we wont lose our second best player,and I never "loved" Nelson,but I ALWAYS admired his toughness...

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

If there was even a remote chance the Magic could pick up Wade or CP3, you would throw anything and everything at those teams bar Dwight Howard. I'd even add 3-4 first round picks to the deal simply because it would be the 29th or 30th pick for as long as Dwight and DWade/CP3 is in a Magic uniform.

you never want to do that. He could sean livingston or grant hill himself then we're destroyed for the next 100 years lol.

I have to ask, what in the world are we even offering for Wade? I'm sure Riley would laugh and hang the phone up as soon as we mention his name, but I'm interesting in hearing what Otis really is trying to offer for him...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

The rumored trade (I didn't hear this from any of my sources, but Junkie has reported this) is Gortat, JJ, and Jameer for CP3

this report 'kinda' holds water,as somebody from this past December mentions the EXTACT same players you did in a trade scenerio...

http://forums.hoopshype.com/fo...ex.php?topic=51047.0

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

you never want to do that. He could sean livingston or grant hill himself then we're destroyed for the next 100 years lol.

Well, if he did that, then I would take the job as the Heat's new GM (after Riley decided I was best fit... plus, Orlando ran me out of town after that decision). Now I'm the one with all the picks! See? We all win here.

And by we I mean only me.

I'd imagine the trade would be something like this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yjz9f25

add 2 number 1 picks

Posey is involved for a salary dump. Diogu is only involved to make salaries match. You could easily replace him with jason hart or sean marks and have the same deal.

Either way Nola loses 4 million in salary which would be beneficial for them.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

I'd imagine the trade would be something like this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yjz9f25

add 2 number 1 picks

Posey is involved for a salary dump. Diogu is only involved to make salaries match. You could easily replace him with jason hart or sean marks and have the same deal.

Either way Nola loses 4 million in salary which would be beneficial for them.

i agree, if theres a deal for cp3 theyd also have to do a separate deal sending the tpe to NO for posey shedding more cap space but instead of the 2 1st rounders send one and the rights to franny

w/ cp3 injured the hornets might be able to spin it thinking that he would never be the same

its actually the perfect time to land CP3.. yes he is injuried but the big picture is here: cp3 + superman = multiple rings. cp3 will work well with shard, barnes and vc as well.