Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Minor Inside Scoop on Amare Situation

I don't see why Amar'e would be worried about LeBron leaving when he can do the exact same thing as well? Is the chance of playing with arguably the best player in the game for 4 months, possibly ending with a Chip, not enticing enough?

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

I don't understand how Hickson is preferred over Beasley by the Suns? Beasley would absolutely kill it with Steve Nash.

I think it's the $$$ with them. Hickson makes less than Beasley.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Haslem, Beasley, Q Rich, and 1st pick for Amare. Suns can then buy Q Rich out and will cost them less than buying Z out.

IMO that is a better trade.

Nope,..

Haslem would be a problem because he demands playing at home in Miami. However if the Suns agree to buy both Q Rich AND Haslem out and can get Beasley it'd work.

I'd also think Miami wouldn't mind shipping Oneal, D. Cook and Q Rich or Jason Richardson in a mix and match combo to cut cost and recoup value,..Miami has a lot more to deal than Cleveland.

You know what,..

Cav's fan are so worked up in a lather about Amare. That it'd be absolutely cruel and indefensibly heartless.

To dare send this fraudulent BS rumor of it being a done deal over to their Homer dome,..

Here's the laughable link,.. http://bleacherreport.com/arti...jj-hickson-deal-done

Here's the liars profile,.. http://bleacherreport.com/users/255164-whyso-serious

I know there's not a Magic fan in the community or entire world that would stoop so low. As to trick them into feeding them that line without sharing including the lying frauds " 1 post " profile to explode the myth,..please have a heart and DON'T do that to them.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Forgive me for posting this in the OMF but it is very relevant to our rivals in the EC. This news comes straight from Lake Wales, Florida (my hometown), and Amare's mentor....

-Amare wants out of Phoenix b/c he doesn't feel they are committed to winning

-Amare doesn't really want to go to Cleveland b/c he thinks Lebron is leaving after the season

-Amare wants to play in NY next year under Mike D'Antoni ... hopefully with Lebron

How about them apples!

i wonder if the betting agencies in australia would take a bet now on new york to win the 2011 nba finals???