Fixed for you!

Haha. I was kidding, but it fits much better now

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

Now I'm reading that NY is clearing major cap space by giving up some great assets: Jordan Hill, switching 1sts with Houston, and giving away their 2012 1st (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ak6J5CYCepFQ3XNRi_GCcEm8vLYF?slug=ys-knicksrocketstrade021510&prov=yhoo&type=lgns). That is a heck of a lot to be full players in FA. This is going to be a very, very exciting summer.

so the nets and knicks will be able to sign 2 max free agents each now? wow..

Not sure they will be able to sign two full FAs. Cap gurus like DOM and Bhnole will have to answer that question.

I think they needed Eddy Curry to opt out of his contract as well, if I'm not mistaken. If you were Eddy Curry, would you opt out?

If NY doesn't get anyone, they will be really bad for a long time. They don't have a pick this year. They are swapping picks with Houston, and giving their 2012 to Houston. They are definitely going all in.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

Now I'm reading that NY is clearing major cap space by giving up some great assets: Jordan Hill, switching 1sts with Houston, and giving away their 2012 1st (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ak6J5CYCepFQ3XNRi_GCcEm8vLYF?slug=ys-knicksrocketstrade021510&prov=yhoo&type=lgns). That is a heck of a lot to be full players in FA. This is going to be a very, very exciting summer.

so the nets and knicks will be able to sign 2 max free agents each now? wow..

Good thing Dwight is all nice and tucked in under contract so I don't have to stress.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

KTAR in Phoenix reportedly claiming the deal is done.

Sucks for us, if it's true. I hope Otis pulls through for us...if Pheonix is looking to rebuild, maybe they can send us Nash?