Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

If the cavs get Amare we are in trouble. Real talk.

Did you all see what he did to us when we played them this year? He destroyed us and him paired with lebron and Williams and shaq is going to be quite scary. Lewis is not fast enough or strong enough for Amare and barnes is too small and not strong enough. That's almost like another lebron against us. Mind you this deal is near to done. Amare for hickson and big z.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

Cavsfan.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4913305

I know, I already read that, but nothing is ever final till its complete. Last year, we almost traded for Shaq around this time, but it never went down

And you lost. I don't think Ferry will make that mistake again. He knows whats at stake.

One thing that will make me smile a bit, if the Cavs get this done and eventually win the chip...

LeBron needed Shaq, Stoudemire and Mo Williams to win a ring, besides a pretty darn good collection of roleplayers.

And Shaq will never let him forget about it: You needed me to win the ring.

And Stat adds: Oh and me...

Mo then shouts: HEY AND ME TOO!

Shaq and Stat: Whateva'..

quote:

Did you all see what he did to us when we played them this year? He destroyed us and him paired with lebron and Williams and shaq is going to be quite scary. Lewis is not fast enough or strong enough for Amare and barnes is too small and not strong enough. That's almost like another lebron against us. Mind you this deal is near to done. Amare for hickson and big z.

With Amare, Shaq's minutes will probably be cut a lot more because they cannot co-exist.

Having Amare allows the cavs to go small to match up better with the Magic... Amare on Howard and Lebron on Lewis, or Varejao on Howard, Amare on Shard.

Ferry recognizes that the Magic simply ran out of gas on Thursday and there will be a mismatch problem again in the playoffs. That's why he is trying hard for this trade. It's a smart move and makes the possible Magic/Cavs playoff series go 7 games.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

With Amare, Shaq's minutes will probably be cut a lot more because they cannot co-exist.

Having Amare allows the cavs to go small to match up better with the Magic... Amare on Howard and Lebron on Lewis, or Varejao on Howard, Amare on Shard.

Ferry recognizes that the Magic simply ran out of gas on Thursday and there will be a mismatch problem again in the playoffs. That's why he is trying hard for this trade. It's a smart move and makes the possible Magic/Cavs playoff series go 7 games.

Again, you guys didn't run out of gas, we're just the better team. You all are delusional

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

ok, so if you guys win the chip, Dwight would have needed, Carter, Lewis, Nelson, but you guys winnin the chip will most likely never happen, so don't get excited

Don't get offended like that. Every top team in this league has a chance to win this thing, be it the Cavs, Lakers, Magic and Nuggets. Then of course there are teams like Celtics and Mavs who can cough up a chip too.