Walddo

Amare to Cleveland?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

Bass doesn't get playing time here because he doesn't shoot threes, look at our forum, a lot of people are pissed about it.

Sheed isn't used to coming off the bench and it's much different from being a starter. Sheed always shuts down Dwight, Shaq has to flop to stop him, big difference. I'm not saying Dwight owns "vintage" Shaq, but it's obvious Dwight owns "current" Shaq.

Owns? He is averaging 15 ppg against him this year so by own do you mean Dwight is held under his season average? You have no clue do you?

You're an idiot.

Haha dude that's your argument? We beat the Cavs in the playoffs last year because Dwight dominated Big Z. Now we lose to the Cavs because Shaq keeps him below his season average. Shaq plays Dwight very well and obviously Dwight can't play him straight up. Dwight doesn't own Shaq just like he doesn't own Sheed,Perkins or Bynum. Which is the same reason we sucked vs the Lakers and barely beat the Celtics who were so banged up that series should've not been that close. The same reason why we probably won't beat any of those teams in a 7 game series.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

Bass doesn't get playing time here because he doesn't shoot threes, look at our forum, a lot of people are pissed about it.

Sheed isn't used to coming off the bench and it's much different from being a starter. Sheed always shuts down Dwight, Shaq has to flop to stop him, big difference. I'm not saying Dwight owns "vintage" Shaq, but it's obvious Dwight owns "current" Shaq.

Owns? He is averaging 15 ppg against him this year so by own do you mean Dwight is held under his season average? You have no clue do you?

Only 12 attempts and 9-12 shooting... he has been in foul trouble for most of it. And his lack of shot attempts should be mostly blamed on the team, not Howard himself.

Blame the team? How about Shaq gets Howard in foul trouble? I swear to God some of you're retarded, Shaq is not some benchwarmer and the guy plays Dwight tough. It's not a coincidence that now that Shaq is on the Cavs we struggle. Big Z had no chance vs Dwight and that was the biggest advantage we had. I mean we had our full squad and they were missing Mo Williams and they still won and Dwight not dominating Shaq was the reason.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Only 12 attempts and 9-12 shooting... he has been in foul trouble for most of it. And his lack of shot attempts should be mostly blamed on the team, not Howard himself.

Blame the team? How about Shaq gets Howard in foul trouble? I swear to God some of you're retarded, Shaq is not some benchwarmer and the guy plays Dwight tough. It's not a coincidence that now that Shaq is on the Cavs we struggle. Big Z had no chance vs Dwight and that was the biggest advantage we had. I mean we had our full squad and they were missing Mo Williams and they still won and Dwight not dominating Shaq was the reason.

Out of the 5 fouls during the first game, Shaq drew two of them (and if you actually watched the game you'd see those are the types of fouls they wouldn't call during playoffs.

During the second game, get this: Shaq did not draw ANY of the fouls.

In fact, Shaq drew 3 fouls total during both games, 2 of them being on Howard...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're an idiot.

Haha dude that's your argument? We beat the Cavs in the playoffs last year because Dwight dominated Big Z. Now we lose to the Cavs because Shaq keeps him below his season average. Shaq plays Dwight very well and obviously Dwight can't play him straight up. Dwight doesn't own Shaq just like he doesn't own Sheed,Perkins or Bynum. Which is the same reason we sucked vs the Lakers and barely beat the Celtics who were so banged up that series should've not been that close. The same reason why we probably won't beat any of those teams in a 7 game series.

The same Celtics we just beat 3-1 and would've been a sweep had we not gone into the Xmas game without any effort because we thought we would walk right through them because Pierce was out? So what if they were banged up, we were too. That's just like last year when they were missing an All-Star, so were we.

Shaq can't move, Dwight can. If someone would give Dwight the ball we would be dominating Cleveland. Even when Shaq was good, his PnR defense was awful, we should be destroying Cleveland.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're an idiot.

The same Celtics we just beat 3-1 and would've been a sweep had we not gone into the Xmas game without any effort because we thought we would walk right through them because Pierce was out? So what if they were banged up, we were too. That's just like last year when they were missing an All-Star, so were we.

Shaq can't move, Dwight can. If someone would give Dwight the ball we would be dominating Cleveland. Even when Shaq was good, his PnR defense was awful, we should be destroying Cleveland.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

We should be destroying the Cavs? Dude you live in a fantasy even last year that series was close with us having the advantage at nearly every position and Mo Williams not playing for crap. It came down to the last possession so it shows you it was close other than game 6.

So why can't Dwight dominate? Dude Dwight doesn't really dominate ANYONE offensively and certainly not Shaq. Boston is so banged up it's not even close and us losing Meer and the Celts losing Garnett is not the same thing. We got Rafer and they got Mikki Moore. Anyways why do people use Meer as an excuse? This team was better with Rafer on the floor, he got people involved and played much better defense, he was a big factor in shutting down Mo Williams. Meer is maybe the biggest problem on this team.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Out of the 5 fouls during the first game, Shaq drew two of them (and if you actually watched the game you'd see those are the types of fouls they wouldn't call during playoffs.

In fact, Shaq drew 3 fouls total during both games, 2 of them being on Howard...

It's never a foul on Dwight(sarcasm). The guy might pick up the dumbest fouls in the league, he has poor habits defensively with reaching in and being out of control offensively. He has himself to blame just like any other player. Do all fans just make excuses why their teams lose?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's never a foul on Dwight(sarcasm). The guy might pick up the dumbest fouls in the league, he has poor habits defensively with reaching in and being out of control offensively. He has himself to blame just like any other player. Do all fans just make excuses why their teams lose?

Yes, backpedal because you're wrong. Shaq only drew 3 fouls in those entire two games and all so you have to resort to changing the subject.

why do people keep saying we need dwight to beat the cavs? it's as if the media has hypnotized everybody that dwight was the only guy in that series... and completely ignore the fact that we came back from a 14 point deficient with dwight on the bench just last week. we get threes whether dwight is there or not; we just get more WITH him because of the attention he gets in the post.

also in the second half, despite dwight not playing almost half of it, cleveland surrendered the most points in that half during the whole season. surprise, surprise.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, backpedal because you're wrong. Shaq only drew 3 fouls in those entire two games and all so you have to resort to changing the subject.

3 fouls out of Dwights what? Well Shaq was in foul trouble all of game 2 so 3 fouls is a big deal. How many did Big Z draw? That's what I thought ****, you lose.

Use your brain(I know its hard) Cavs are 2=0 with Shaq and Dwight is only averaging 15ppg vs the Cavs. Last year in the playoffs Dwight averaged like 26 ppg vs the Cavs. Now unless you really want to argue that JJ Hickson is the reason for that difference(trust me you don't) then its pretty clear. Shaqs addition to the Cavs has made Dwight less of a factor.

The same reason why the Lakers(Bynum,Gasol,Odom) and the Celts(Perkins and Sheed) and old Pistons( Sheed) had success. Dwight is the key, all those 3's are because of Dwight. If teams don't have to double and you stay on the shooters they become average and struggle to put the ball on the floor.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

3 fouls out of Dwights what? Well Shaq was in foul trouble all of game 2 so 3 fouls is a big deal. How many did Big Z draw? That's what I thought ****, you lose.

Use your brain(I know its hard) Cavs are 2=0 with Shaq and Dwight is only averaging 15ppg vs the Cavs. Last year in the playoffs Dwight averaged like 26 ppg vs the Cavs. Now unless you really want to argue that JJ Hickson is the reason for that difference(trust me you don't) then its pretty clear. Shaqs addition to the Cavs has made Dwight less of a factor.

The same reason why the Lakers(Bynum,Gasol,Odom) and the Celts(Perkins and Sheed) and old Pistons( Sheed) had success. Dwight is the key, all those 3's are because of Dwight. If teams don't have to double and you stay on the shooters they become average and struggle to put the ball on the floor.

Shaq only drew two fouls out of the two games, 3 fouls total (his 3rd was on Rashard).

So, the comment of "use your brain" becomes rather ironic when you don't know that:

means Dwight ONLY HAD 2 FOULS BECAUSE OF SHAQ.

and it was 2 fouls out of Dwight's 10 in 2 games.

Foul trouble has been Dwight's problem against the Cavs this year, and Shaq has hardly contributed to it.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

why do people keep saying we need dwight to beat the cavs? it's as if the media has hypnotized everybody that dwight was the only guy in that series... and completely ignore the fact that we came back from a 14 point deficient with dwight on the bench just last week. we get threes whether dwight is there or not; we just get more WITH him because of the attention he gets in the post.

also in the second half, despite dwight not playing almost half of it, cleveland surrendered the most points in that half during the whole season. surprise, surprise.

Well, the tempo was pushed and the guys were hitting their shots, and that being the only quarter Lebron sat out (for 3 minutes), our bench showed their depth and took the opportunity to dismantle theirs. The thing is, this team is much, MUCH better with Dwight, PERIOD. In games won, Dwight has averaged 19.4 points. In games lost, Dwight averaged 15.2 points. (also 1 less rebound, 1 less block and .5 more PFs)