Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Cavaliers Thursday 2/11/10 8 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

then you admit that you still can't stop our offense?

I admit that you guys have a good offense, especially with Reddick and Williams, but we can stop your offense and I believe we did stop your offense as we opened up our lead at the end of the game. Last year, yes we couldn't stop your offense, but this year we do a better job.

maybe because Lebron was closing in on him. It's amazing that none of you guys can give any other team credit. It's like you guys think you guys are the only good team out there. Stop being homers.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

maybe because Lebron was closing in on him. It's amazing that none of you guys can give any other team credit. It's like you guys think you guys are the only good team out there. Stop being homers.

I'd give credit if we shot below 50%... Not only that, but we also shot almost 39% from 3, which is nearly an eFG% of 58%.

Turnovers lost us that game, not lack of offense/defense. You should know that. The team committed silly mistakes on offense and turned the ball over, while the Cavs didn't. Were the Cavs the better team that night? Yes.

Does that make them ultimately the better team? If every game played out like that one, yes. But, anyone with half a brain should know no game is the same.

Also, I suggest you check ESPN's play-by-play and see who drew fouls on Howard.

Key word: NOT SHAQ.

Bottom line boys is...in 12 days we will get another indicator of "Whose the Boss".

I want to hand it to Howard for deflecting all the talk over the "superman" issue. He is a class act. It was said earlier by someone that Shaq Is not a Howard Stopper. Well bottom line you can't stop Howard, you can only hope to stop him from dominating. Which he did a lot of in the ECF of last year. The simple design for the Cavs was to have someone that can play him one-on-one. Will Howard win the majority of those battles??? YES!

But to think that Shaq will not pose some issues for Howard is to be myopic and sniffing your own teams butt. No one can STOP Howard...NO one can STOP Lebron...contain to some extent perhaps...yes...perhaps.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

Ok even if he did make that 3, we still would have won. So its irrelevant.

Alright, who on the forum created this account in order to make us think that a Cavs fan this stupid exists?