Sign in to follow this  
Bisayang Gamay

nice Sir charles ..

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

So apparently we play in the Western Conference now......

That's a turrible news!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:

So apparently we play in the Western Conference now......

That's a turrible news!

At least it's no contest for the 2 seed. Oh wait, Barkley said that we'll play Cleveland in the Western Conference Finals (dun-dun-dun!)

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

I agree with Barkley, there is a lot of talent on the Magic team, but SVG does not know how to use it very effectively. SVG should use the twin towers more often.

We've won 9 of our last 11, we're doing just fine the way we are. There's not really a need to go with the twin towers when the opposing team has a stretch 4 on the floor because then it completely contradicts the point of running the twin towers

quote:

quote:

I agree with Barkley, there is a lot of talent on the Magic team, but SVG does not know how to use it very effectively. SVG should use the twin towers more often.

We've won 9 of our last 11, we're doing just fine the way we are. There's not really a need to go with the twin towers when the opposing team has a stretch 4 on the floor because then it completely contradicts the point of running the twin towers

Yeah I think we tried it last night for a bit didn't we? Didn't work out so well...

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

quote:

Yeah I think we tried it last night for a bit didn't we? Didn't work out so well...

Barkley did not say use it all the time only more often. We are not completely successful this year until we beat the Cavs. Even if we have won 9 out of 11, there is always room for improvement.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Barkley did not say use it all the time only more often. We are not completely successful this year until we beat the Cavs. Even if we have won 9 out of 11, there is always room for improvement.

This is true, but shouldn't success be judged by how far we go in the playoffs, rather than beating the most annoying team in the NBA? It's tempting I know, but keep your eyes on the prize.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is true, but shouldn't success be judged by how far we go in the playoffs, rather than beating the most annoying team in the NBA? It's tempting I know, but keep your eyes on the prize.

I agree with. I just want to see that stupid smile wiped off of James' face.