Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Hornets Monday 2/8/10 8 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DreTeamElite:

magic with j-will > magic with j-meer.over

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Carter not missing a shot and us actually rotating on defense. Jameer had 10 assists in 25 minutes and was a big reason for Carter's hot shooting (finding him wide open during the 1st half) and Lewis'. Granted this team looks better when less people are demanding the ball, JWill had nothing to do with that run. He was 3-7 with 3 assists and 2 turnovers FFs. We played better defense AND they actually started missing, which was something they weren't doing during the 1st half.

Great individual performance by Vince Carter. Wow. He took over--and we needed it. No way we would have won this game without his insanity the way N.O. was shooting the ball ALL game long. This was the VC we were all hoping for but that many of us (me included) didn't think we'd see enough of when we made the trade--hopefully he can keep it up! And by keep it up I don't mean average 48 ppg, but if he can stay around 18-20 ppg and keep his pct around 45%, we're in great shape for the 2nd half of the season. I'm anxious for the postseason and it's so far away--

Saying j will contributed to carter is like saying his kick in the nuts had something to do with it.

and i'd take that over j-will. i'm not kidding. getting kicked in the nuts hurts like hell.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by DreTeamElite:

magic with j-will > magic with j-meer.over

that's beyond obvious..lol..

Really its the pg thats makeing carters shots to go in? Bottom line carters shots are going in now does not matter whos playing pg.

GO MAGIC!!!!