Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

We love you Vince..

Okay guys, im 100% sure that what we post on here somehow gets to players and coaches. Nobody really talks crap about Vince anywhere except for here and players and coaches constantly are saying we need to have faith in Vince. These guys can afford computers and im sure on their spare time they read THESE message boards, specifically Orlandomagiczone.com because its the largest most active forum for the Orlando Magic.

Vince will somehow read this or hear about it. Lets give words of encouragement and let him know we still have faith in him.

Vince, as a man of faith, which I KNOW you are. You are being tested. All men of faith and belief in their abilities go through tough times before things go their way. You are on a new team and its a new phase in your life. Things currently arent going as planned but everything happens for a reason.

I just know...

YOU...

Are the missing piece to a championship puzzle.

Shots will start falling, confidence will start growing...and BOOM, we'll be listening to your speech during our championship parade..god bless =)

Okay guys, im 100% sure that what we post on here somehow gets to players and coaches. Nobody really talks crap about Vince anywhere except for here and players and coaches constantly are saying we need to have faith in Vince. These guys can afford computers and im sure on their spare time they read THESE message boards, specifically Orlandomagiczone.com because its the largest most active forum for the Orlando Magic.

Vince will somehow read this or hear about it. Lets give words of encouragement and let him know we still have faith in him.

Vince, as a man of faith, which I KNOW you are. You are being tested. All men of faith and belief in their abilities go through tough times before things go their way. You are on a new team and its a new phase in your life. Things currently arent going as planned but everything happens for a reason.

I just know...

YOU...

Are the missing piece to a championship puzzle.

Shots will start falling, confidence will start growing...and BOOM, we'll be listening to your speech during our championship parade..god bless =)

you know what, i was just at youtube looking at some post game videos, but watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXjUTgWoECk "Vince Carter Beyond the Glory" instead (i know is old but i've never seen it before myself) , after watching it, much respect to the guy.

he'll do fine here.think he had the same problems like he has now on video 2/5 , too much expectation to himself (shoots alot slump). he'll be fine

Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by PSPUMD:

you know what, i was just at youtube looking at some post game videos, but watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXjUTgWoECk "Vince Carter Beyond the Glory" instead (i know is old but i've never seen it before myself) , after watching it, much respect to the guy.

he'll do fine here.think he had the same problems like he has now on video 2/5 , too much expectation to himself (shoots alot slump). he'll be fine

Go Magic!

Yep, I saw the video a while back. Its not an act. Good things happen to good people. They just have to hit rock bottom and have their faith tested sometimes. Its only a matter of time before he breaks out and things start going his way.

Yeah I've gotten the strange feeling some of the players and even Stan read these boards. Even though I highly doubt it. Still, if you're reading - DUNK THE BALL. So many times I see the guys attempting these soft weeny lay-ins. Stuff that thing in the hole (the floor is yours Michael Scott). So we'll see what happens now that the team gets this message lol.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i'm actually vince carter. i read these boards all the time and i approve of this message

So Vince Carter doesn't capitalize his own name? How are you gonna break out of your slump when you don't even respect yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i'm actually vince carter. i read these boards all the time and i approve of this message

So Vince Carter doesn't capitalize his own name? How are you gonna break out of your slump when you don't even respect yourself.

lol