Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Bucks Tues. 2/2/10 7 PM [EST]

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Matt Barnes I would like to officially request to you on behalf of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans to come play WR for the Pewter and Red.

He can't be any worse than Michael Clayton.

quote:
Originally posted by Rimsh:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Warlock:

Is Howard going for a triple double: more than 10 points, rebounds and TURNOVERS?

I'm not sure Dwight has a rebound.

*** is with Hakim Warrick at the free throw line?

Speaking of Triple doubles, VC is halfway there. He needs 4 more rebounds, and 6 more assists

remember when VC and JK both had a triple double in one game last year? i wish we have JK running the point. that would be crazy

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Matt Barnes I would like to officially request to you on behalf of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans to come play WR for the Pewter and Red.

He can't be any worse than Michael Clayton.

I think at this point I could go play for the bucs and not be worse then Michael Clayton.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Is Howard going for a triple double: more than 10 points, rebounds and TURNOVERS?

Speaking of Triple doubles, VC is halfway there. He needs 4 more rebounds, and 6 more assists

Lets examine Vince's resurgence. Jameer goes down, he dominates the ball and plays better. Dwight goes out, we see him attacking the paint and getting to the hoop. I don't think its a coincidence. We often talk about Dwight making the game easier for dominant wing players but we don't look at the negative effects. Dwight can't stretch the floor for Vince. when he drives he's heading into a packed lane.

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

quote:

quote:

remember when VC and JK both had a triple double in one game last year? i wish we have JK running the point. that would be crazy

Are you serious? that wasn't last yr...jkidd has been in dallas for what? the last 3yrs... But yeah they broke Michael Jordan's/Scottie Pippen's record- two team-mates having a triple double in one game...

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lets examine Vince's resurgence. Jameer goes down, he dominates the ball and plays better. Dwight goes out, we see him attacking the paint and getting to the hoop. I don't think its a coincidence but i think not. We often talk about Dwight making the game easier for dominant wing players but we don't look at the negative effects. Dwight can't stretch the floor for Vince. when he drives he's heading into a packed lane.

Vince is actually a pretty good point guard. Sometimes he would play PG in Jersey if jkidd was hurt or in foul trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lets examine Vince's resurgence. Jameer goes down, he dominates the ball and plays better. Dwight goes out, we see him attacking the paint and getting to the hoop. I don't think its a coincidence but i think not. We often talk about Dwight making the game easier for dominant wing players but we don't look at the negative effects. Dwight can't stretch the floor for Vince. when he drives he's heading into a packed lane.

agreed, thats what happened when you play with a dominate big man. oftentimes we see Dwight stand right around the rim and VC had to jack up threes, thats not his game