Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Wince Club

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

This guy seems so lost when we have the ball and don't even get me started about his body language!

What was SVG thinking when he put him in the game at the end? Did he think Wince would win us the game? LOL!

seriously why was stan trying to get him on the inbound? he isn't hedo and not gonna be ..he sucked all night why did stan want to put all the hard work the team did getting back in the game in his hands? shard has proven in clutch situations he can get it done..

uh yeah I disagree with trying to get VC on the inbound.

But dont act like VC isnt proven in clutch situations thats just retarded. The man has one of the best 4th quarter/clutch ratings in the league. Last year he was even more clutch. He's even been really really clutch for us this year early on, um Miami, Charlotte, Boston, etc...

but yeah with the way he was playing I didnt want to go to him, and good thing SHard got the ball.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

But dont act like VC isnt proven in clutch situations thats just retarded. The man has one of the best 4th quarter/clutch ratings in the league. Last year he was even more clutch. He's even been really really clutch for us this year early on, um Miami, Charlotte, Boston, etc...

but yeah with the way he was playing I didnt want to go to him, and good thing SHard got the ball.

http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

Oh, an YouTube video! Sorry, I'll take statistics that also show the times he also was NOT clutch, instead of highlights. I could probably make a highlight video of Larry Hughes shooting lights out.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Oh, an YouTube video! Sorry, I'll take statistics that also show the times he also was NOT clutch, instead of highlights. I could probably make a highlight video of Larry Hughes shooting lights out.

Don't use that Magic game when he scored 30+ points.

oh sorry, it's a video so the shots didnt count...are you fricken kidding? a gamewinner is a gamewinner.

all I was saying is that he has hit game winning shots becuz someone said he isnt proven like Lewis is.

Also I did not agree with going to VC last pocession and I'm glad lewis ended up with the ball and Boston's defense fell apart.

go get a life.

quote:

oh sorry, it's a video so the shots didnt count...are you fricken kidding? a gamewinner is a gamewinner.

all I was saying is that he has hit game winning shots becuz someone said he isnt proven like Lewis is.

Also I did not agree with going to VC last pocession and I'm glad lewis ended up with the ball and Boston's defense fell apart.

go get a life.

When did I say the shots DIDN'T count? I just said by showing a YouTube video with highlights you can make almost anyone look amazing. And I linked that to show how Lewis' 3pt FG% > Carter's, and Nelson's FG% > Carter's. Everyone knows Carter has hit big shots, but just like Carter used to average 20/5/5. Nowadays he's an average "clutch" performer (and that's giving him a lot of credit since .357 FG% on "clutch" shots for his career is already average).

Vince has historically good clutch numbers, as well as playoff numbers.

I still think he's going to be special for us. Just wait. If he's not playing like I think he can at game 70 then I will abandon all hope.

Tough to teach old dogs new tricks. I think he'll learn. But he's old so the learning curve is a bit bigger.

ya its really ****ty right now for him.

I mean he absolutely looks uncomfortable in the Magic's offense right now.

It's nothing like NJ or Toronto, so it's expectable. I didnt think it'd affect him so much tho.

Only time will tell, but I have a good feeling he'll redeem himself. Lewis is starting to be his old self and Gortat came back tonight. ONly a matter of time when Carter and Pietrus do imo.

I mean when he was doing good for us, it was cuz we just let him do whatever he wanted, and he was going off.

But SVG prolly realized we cant have that in the long run, so he's trying to just get him to follow the Magic offense. Which is obvoiusly tough for him.

we'll see. I'll give up hope after it all happens if you get what I'm saying.

I mean it's BBall **** happens. I had no idea we'd be finishing the night with J Will at point and Gortat and Dwight on court at the same time.