Sign in to follow this  
gex598

Vince at the 3 spot

Anyone else notice that vince seems to play better on both ends of the court at the 3 vs the 2 spot? Stan put JJ and Vince on the floor the last 2 games and even had Peaches at the 2 while vince was at the 3 vs the pacers.

Anyone else notice that vince seems to play better on both ends of the court at the 3 vs the 2 spot? Stan put JJ and Vince on the floor the last 2 games and even had Peaches at the 2 while vince was at the 3 vs the pacers.

I disagree, the JJ/Vince lineup has alot of firepower, but lacks defensive stopping. Barnes is a better defender then Vince and JJ I'd say and he should be on the floor for defensive actions down the stretch.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

i told u guys the other day, we need a sharpshooter at the 2 and move vince to the 3

We need another shooter? Do you have any clue about basketball at all or watch this team play? I can name 10 things we need and another shooter is not one of them. You understand to win in the playoffs you need to play defense,rebound and get easy shots. This team doesn't do any of those things very well. But hey lets just bring in another shooter and maybe we will average 120 ppg and we will never lose, good plan.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

i told u guys the other day, we need a sharpshooter at the 2 and move vince to the 3

We need another shooter? Do you have any clue about basketball at all or watch this team play? I can name 10 things we need and another shooter is not one of them. You understand to win in the playoffs you need to play defense,rebound and get easy shots. This team doesn't do any of those things very well. But hey lets just bring in another shooter and maybe we will average 120 ppg and we will never lose, good plan.

yes idiot

our offense is disjointed because we have barnes and jameer starting who are not good 3 point shooters, so defense collapse on dwight but do not leave lewis or anderson to do it.

u get a sharpshooter like martell webster, move vince to 3 and hope jameers 3 starts going in, then we have an offense more like last year

i believe it give the team better balance. but will not work against every team. it also gives you a very smart player with jj who can shoot ft's and make good decisions.

I like that lineup at times, especially if we need offense. But last night I thought Stan should have inserted Barnes for defensive purposes during a couple of the timeouts. It doesn't seem svg likes to to the off/def change at the end of games.

quote:

quote:

quote:

yes idiot

our offense is disjointed because we have barnes and jameer starting who are not good 3 point shooters, so defense collapse on dwight but do not leave lewis or anderson to do it.

u get a sharpshooter like martell webster, move vince to 3 and hope jameers 3 starts going in, then we have an offense more like last year

VC is the worst shooter on the team so shouldn't he be taken out of the lineup? Meer not a good 3 point shooter? Barnes had a rough start but has been our best shooter over the past month, you have no clue.

quote:

quote:

quote:

yes idiot

facepalm