Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Time for Cavs to face adversity.

If the Nets get the 1st pick in the draft, they will be drafting John Wall, then Devin Harris would be traded for another real good player, I dunno, Battier? Maybe someone like that...

Nets Sporting:

PG Wall

SG Lee

SF Lebron

PF Yi

C Lopez

I would say instant contenders.

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I hope he stays in Cleveland, he'll be the Dan Marino of basketball if he does.

Dude if you don't think Bron will win a ring in Cleveland you are retarded, wait you are. I think he should go to the Knicks or the Nets they would be instant contenders!(sarcasm)

The Cavs are contenders because of LeBron. He has a decent supporting cast around him, but if you don't think that integrating him into the Nets would make them contenders in the East, you're out of your mind, wait, you are. Hell, even the Knicks would be a force.

The Cavs likely wouldn't win 25 games without him.

Lebron may make Knicks or Nets a contender at the same level of like the Bobcats, nothing special. Cavs are elite and close to a championship. If Lebron leaves Cleveland, he'd go to a rebuilding team like the Nets or Knicks. Why would he want to start from scratch. Typcial magic fans being bias over knowing the realistic facts.

probably, the Knicks won

quote:

You guys can keep dreamin, I know how much your jealous of us having Lebron, while you guys have super woman.

****. Dwight is the sexiest player in the NBA. James is ugly as **** and is big oversized *****. James looks like a ****ing cow.

quote:

You guys can keep dreamin, I know how much your jealous of us having Lebron, while you guys have super woman.

see you have to take little shots like "super woman" when you know you have loss this little argument. man cleveland is just full of nothing but losers huh? bron better get out of there quick.

quote:

You guys just got OWNED.

Go AWAY.

lol why can't we have trolls from somewhere besides Cleveland?