Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Sacramento Kings at Orlando Magic 1/22/10 7PM

Hey LinkZ, I know you're a nice guy so I'd like some help from you.

I want to make our game thread on the 5th February against the Wizards, but it would be the first time I'd start a thread here and I don't even know if I'm allowed to start a game thread with only 275 posts..

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

I want to make our game thread on the 5th February against the Wizards, but it would be the first time I'd start a thread here and I don't even know if I'm allowed to start a game thread with only 275 posts..

Hi VC, and I'm a nice gal. You're okay. You can have 1 post and still sign up. It sometimes take the mods a little while to check the signup thread. It may take anywhere from one hour to 2 days before they check it. smile_dustball.gif

I just signed up a few minutes ago.

anyone want my tickets to tonight's game? its late and I cant go and apparently have no friends lol email me at imworkinglol@yahoo.com if you want them... 2 tickets upper bowl

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

Hi VC, and I'm a nice gal. You're okay. You can have 1 post and still sign up. It sometimes take the mods a little while to check the signup thread. It may take anywhere from one hour to 2 days before they check it. smile_dustball.gif

I just signed up a few minutes ago.

Oh, Thanks for your help. Sure you are a nice gal, you just called me VC icon_biggrin.gif