Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Barnes is the Magic's new and improved Hedo!

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Barnes is the best all around player on the team and proved he can put numbers up.. Fact

this is laughable, Matt Barnes is our BEST ROLE PLAYER, no where near the best player on our team, he can't shoot!

I said Best all around u fcking dummy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Barnes is the best all around player on the team and proved he can put numbers up.. Fact

this is laughable, Matt Barnes is our BEST ROLE PLAYER, no where near the best player on our team, he can't shoot!

I said Best all around u fcking dummy.

How is Matt Barnes our BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER? its not even close, he is a pretty good defender, so is a lot of players on our team, he can't shoot, and gets most of his points by lay ups. dummy

Barnes is simply awesome as of late. I'm just not getting the journeyman tag he has though? It's not like he's played in totally different styles. As of late it's been Phoenix and Golden State. Aside from the team's adoption of defense, not much difference. Maybe just a better fit I'm guessing?

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:

How is Matt Barnes our BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER? its not even close, he is a pretty good defender, so is a lot of players on our team, he can't shoot, and gets most of his points by lay ups. dummy

Hmmm,..

Ok, since it's evident you disagree with Matt Barnes being recognized as the best overall player. Then excluding him just who do you see as that best overall player on this Orlando Magic team is?,..bar none.

I DUNNO MAYBE THAT GUY NAMED DWIGHT HOWARD??!?!

I don't know what the heck is wrong with Vince Carter but when he is right he is better than Barnes, When rashard is right he is better..

Matt Barnes is playing AWESOME basketball, but him playing two good weeks of basketball does not make him our best overall player i mean come on

quote:

Ummm actually yes plz go back and watch the games and see who was actually trying.

Dwight on a bad day is better than Barnes on his best.

I bet even Barnes would agree with that. The amount in which Dwight's defense gets discarded on this board is amazing. And I say that as someone who loves Matt Barnes for this team.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Ummm actually yes plz go back and watch the games and see who was actually trying.

Dwight on a bad day is better than Barnes on his best.

I bet even Barnes would agree with that. The amount in which Dwight's defense gets discarded on this board is amazing. And I say that as someone who loves Matt Barnes for this team.

dwight still is one of the best defensive players in the NBA allowing 96 points in 100 possessions. Barnes is only at 103 per 100.