Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

quote:

The acquisition of Bass alone made us better. No more getting pushed around by LA or any other teams with a big frontline. Who would have thought that's the guy our dumb *** coach decides he can do without. Because he likes to get physical inside (what we need) instead of shoot 3s

Im with you bro. Even my brother, who doesnt watch much basketball, realizes that the magic could have built such a huge lead if they didnt take those dumbass three's.

We're on a losing skid and most of the people on this board think we should keep doing what we're doing. Its terrible they want us to keep losing. Thats the only logic I see of why they still support it.

robotmaster, funny thing is that for this coach to win consistently. He'd need to have 5 Michael Jordans out there. And they'd all be shooting 3s! Barely winning games like that.

Our team cannot possibly be more loaded and he still manages to make us look mediocre with his girl scout offense. Have we won a game on natl TV this year yet?

Think about it. Jordan under Van Gundy would've been exclusively a 3point shooter.. lmao!

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

robotmaster, funny thing is that for this coach to win consistently. He'd need to have 5 Michael Jordans out there. And they'd all be shooting 3s! No dunks!!!

Our team cannot possibly be more loaded and he still manages to make us look mediocre with his girl scout offense. Have we won a game on natl TV this year yet?

Think about it. Jordan under Van Gundy would've been exclusively a 3point shooter lmao

your opinions are uninformed.

quote:

robotmaster, funny thing is that for this coach to win consistently. He'd need to have 5 Michael Jordans out there. And they'd all be shooting 3s! No dunks!!!

Think about it. Jordan under Van Gundy would've been exclusively a 3point shooter.. lmao!

Right. Because Stan basically turned Wade into a three point shooter when he coached Miami.

Why do so many people dismiss Bass's extremely low BB IQ, killer of ball movement on offense with a "chucking" mentally", terrible D and mediocre rebounding, while making him out to be everything this team needs? Oh ****, he's strong! I think some people are just more impressed by Bass' strong muscles than his actual basketball play.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Right. Because Stan basically turned Wade into a three point shooter when he coached Miami.

No, because he wanted Wade to become a point guard instead.

never worked.

Had he tried the same garbage he's trying here Riley and the players would've kicked him out even sooner.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Why do so many people dismiss Bass's extremely low BB IQ, killer of ball movement on offense with a "chucking" mentally", terrible D and mediocre rebounding, while making him out to be everything this team needs? Oh ****, he's strong! I think some people are just more impressed by Bass' strong muscles than his actual basketball play.

as supposed to your high IQ? Good one.

I honestly can't imagine what team will be willing to take on Carter at this point.

Richard Hamilton is the one player I have always liked and could fit this system. He's been hurt this year, but so has been Carter.

RIP makes about 10 mil and has 4 years left. Detroit could start VC and play him limitied min or bring him off the bench and start Gordon. After next season they can simply not pick up his contract and get it over with!

You know why you ignored me? Because none of what you wrote made any sense and then you went into hiding like the SVG shoe-shine boy that you are

Your buddies might wanna tell you to "un-ignore" me for this one:

"extremely low BB IQ, killer of ball movement on offense with a "chucking" mentally", terrible D and mediocre rebounding"

Compare your noob nonsense with the comments on the video

Does the Magic have anyone bssides Howard who can get the block at 0:13? The Magic will never get any respect sitting this guy and playing Stan's girly offense: