Sign in to follow this  
Cavalier23

Here's the thing, Orlando..

Oh, sorry, we still shot a .1% lower percentage than our regular season. Again (2% higher than our current shooting... and that's with VC and Lewis incredibly poor considering their career averages).

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Oh, sorry, we still shot a .1% lower percentage than our regular season. Again (2% higher than our current shooting... and that's with VC and Lewis incredibly poor considering their career averages).

here ill help you.

you're 3pt% against Cavs in playoffs was 5% higher than it is now.

quote:

So, are you trying to tell me the Cavs' perimeter D sucked balls?

Man, you're tryin. A for effort.

Yes, you had matchup advantages and made some tough shots.

However if you've been paying attention at all you would have seen that this isn't last year anymore and things are clearly different.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavalier23:

quote:

However if you've been paying attention at all you would have seen that this isn't last year anymore and things are clearly different.

Guys, this isn't last year anymore and things are different.

I love how all the Cavs fans talk about matchup advantages, yet technically the Cavs were up on us 3-2 (2-2, actually, Mo was close to a non-factor).

Oh yeah, I forgot Hedo Turkoglu was huge!!!! His size was enough to overpower the entire Cavs team and his whopping 42% FG shooting and 16/5/5 created a world of pain.

Oh wait, no. The Cavs' D was just overall awful. With or without Turkoglu that series would've ended the same way. Maybe this year is has somewhat improved, but we'll see that sooner or later, won't we.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

Guys, this isn't last year anymore and things are different.

No dude, this isn't TWO years ago anymore, things are TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

quote:

quote:

The only thing different with your team is an old shaq who flops against the best center in the league.

The Cavaliers are a great team because of LEBRON JAMES and no one else, they will have a great record in the regular season because of LEBRON JAMES

Get into a 7 game series with a Orlando, healthy Boston, Lakers, possibly Denver and the overall talent of that team is just too much

How many above average players do you have? 2? Mo Williams and Lebron James?

Varajeao garbage, shaq old, JJ hickson (rofl), Parker average, booby?

Cavaliers can't match up well with the elite teams, sorry

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:

quote:

The only thing different with your team is an old shaq who flops against the best center in the league.

The Cavaliers are a great team because of LEBRON JAMES and no one else, they will have a great record in the regular season because of LEBRON JAMES

Get into a 7 game series with a Orlando, healthy Boston, Lakers, possibly Denver and the overall talent of that team is just too much

Really? Because the Cavs have dominated the elite teams this year so far. Where the hell have you been?

And what exactly has Orlando done this year besides suck total ***?

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Really? Because the Cavs have dominated the elite teams this year so far. Where the hell have you been?

Yea in the regular season, you did it last year too, how did that work out for you? Oh yea you lost in the playoffs to a better Magic team because we were deeper. The Cavaliers are not deep enough to beat teams like i listed in 7 game series.

The Cavaliers don't scare me, they are the most over rated elite team in the NBA. You know why? Because once again you are not deep.

Brandon Bass who does not play at all is better than over half your team, thats a joke.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea in the regular season, you did it last year too, how did that work out for you? Oh yea you lost in the playoffs to a better Magic team because we were deeper. The Cavaliers are not deep enough to beat teams like i listed in 7 game series.

The Cavaliers don't scare me, they are the most over rated elite team in the NBA. You know why? Because once again you are not deep.

Brandon Bass who does not play at all is better than over half your team, thats a joke.

WHAT? Are you serious?...

The Cavs could not beat any elite teams last year, which is a huge difference from this years team and last years team. Do you pay attention to them at all before you talk **** about them? You lost all credibility already.

Also, if any elite team is overrated, it is definitely Orlando. They are a good team, but not title contenders.

Besides, when is the last time Magic fans where right about anything? Weren't you people talking about how much of a better fit VC will be than Hedo was while everyone else (ESPN,Cavs fans, etc.) was trying to get through your thick skulls he won't?