Sign in to follow this  
Cavalier23

Here's the thing, Orlando..

quote:
Originally posted by nabeca:

i remember last year cavs forum turned off new membership page, and banned some magic fans.

we were all crying foul, and complaining how arrogant the cavs forums were.

now, i see people hoping that this thread is locked etc etc. this should not happen. if you cannot beat his reasoning by giving solid evidence, then shut up

yeah we wont lock this unless they stop talking basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

quote:

quote:
But U know ur a real fan wen you believe in your team even in struggles.

Wow, and you said this too. Lol.

Hey its the internet i can have fun
Is there really enjoyment in portraying yourself the way you do? well, to each their own..
This is the internet , not real life.
and? i asked about enjoyment.

yes, i don't know you personally and neither do you know me, but is it no surprise why the veterans refuse to post anymore? we are still all humans and have brains, and personally I would get more "enjoyment" if people were just actual fans and not kneejerk reactionists.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

i remember last year cavs forum turned off new membership page, and banned some magic fans.

now, i see people hoping that this thread is locked etc etc. this should not happen. if you cannot beat his reasoning by giving solid evidence, then shut up

How bout them Yankess? lol

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Is there really enjoyment in portraying yourself the way you do? well, to each their own..

yes, i don't know you personally and neither do you know me, but is it no surprise why the veterans refuse to post anymore? we are still all humans and have brains, and personally I would get more "enjoyment" if people were just actual fans and not kneejerk reactionists.

Are you trying to Compare me of how much of a fan I am because i post on the INTERNET? dude cmon

quote:

quote:

quote:

got some amazing NFL games coming up this weekend..I am picking Indy to win it all!! what's your pick?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Are you trying to Compare me of how much of a fan I am because i post on the INTERNET? dude cmon

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say to you.

You said or at least implied that you act pessimistic, etc "because it's the Internet" and your reason for it is having fun. I'm asking WHY is it fun to act pessimistic about a team on the Internet. I don't see where the enjoyment comes from. That was the original question: why? it's not like it helps the forum or anything. it ruins most of the good spirit we could possibly have.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

quote:

quote:

got some amazing NFL games coming up this weekend..I am picking Indy to win it all!! what's your pick?

Jets need a miracle.. and vikings win, so vikings vs colts?

quote:
Originally posted by Cavalier23:

Did u get that i was talking to you? Ok then, no need to bring it up.

My point is you're in here to make friends with orlando fans. I dont wanna be "friends" with orlando fans. They dont like us so i dont like them. Just like i dont like LA fans or Boston fans.

Doesnt mean their cant be intelligent conversation and some trash talk.

You really don't get it, do you? First off, look at my post count on here. Rarely do I post, and I've been registered here since May. Hell, half of my posts here have been in this thread.

Second, I'm not trying to make friends here. I'm also trying to have an intelligent conversation. You're writing them off. The fact is we haven't done anything yet. We won 66 games last year and where did that get us? Seats on the couch to watch the finals. Of all the people who could understand this I would certainly think that a PASSIONATE Cavs fans would no longer put that much weight on the regular season.

You want my honest opinion? There are some things you said that I agree with. There are others that are just a joke.

Regardless, you came here to bash the Magic and to stir **** up with their fan base. Go ahead and do that on a Cavs board but for you to say you are doing otherwise is just a complete farce.

And don't lump me in with others like you. If all Cavs fans were rational and realistic like me, they would have nothing to hate.

It's people like you that come here, toting the Cavs record (like you have something to do with it) just to cause drama. It's no wonder they hate our fan base so much.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say to you.

You said or at least implied that you act pessimistic, etc "because it's the Internet" and your reason for it is having fun. I'm asking WHY is it fun to act pessimistic about a team on the Internet. I don't see where the enjoyment comes from. That was the original question: why? it's not like it helps the forum or anything. it ruins most of the good spirit we could possibly have.

Good spirit on these forums? All these threads with panic? right

My point exactly, Link. If people were 'actual fans', I'm sure it would be enjoyable, at least for the most of us, to post about the magic.

.. but apparently it being the internet gives us a right to spam panic messages.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

quote:

quote:

are you sure you are a grandpa? You still sound suspiciously a lot like a 12 year old

Anyways, I miss the Solar Bears

Looks like someones still bitter we ruined their 'perfect' season last year haha.

Your biggest matchup problem was with Rashard Lewis btw, who can shoot 3s, drawing fairy boy Varajeo away from the paint.

If Dwight starts showing more of the offense we saw in the first half we're going to recover fine or even surpass how we could play last year.

...and I bet your one of those tools who try to be a bad*** and call the game winner at halftime.... the reg seasons only half way over.