Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Lakers 1/18/10 10:30 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Is it a 4 team league? Chris Paul was number one at pretty much every fantasy league and Durant about about 6--8

10 Team. I picked him up with the 2nd pick. Magette was a great waiver wire pick. Both him and Kevin Love have saved my season.

I just picked Maggette last week. He's been killing it. I think he had 20+ points in like 8 straight games. In fact, I picked him on a league with some of the forum members. Which BTW I'm winning.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.co...c-ingame-report.html

If Kobe Bryant scores 30 points tonight against the Magic, he'll have 25,000 points in his career.

Bryant, who still is not fully recovered from back spams, will become the 15th player in the NBA to do so.

kobe-bryant.jpg

he'll be gunning to do it at home..they go on a long road trip after this game..that's all we need is an even more motivated kobe..

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

TNT full of it.

They just said Vince Carter and the Magic. When did our team become his team!

Since Pat Garrity left... Well maybe in my eyes.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

TNT full of it.

They just said Vince Carter and the Magic. When did our team become his team!

Until Dwight tells them to shove it, that it's his team..Remember how they always used to say dwight howard and the magic take on????

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

If Kobe Bryant scores 30 points tonight against the Magic, he'll have 25,000 points in his career.

Bryant, who still is not fully recovered from back spams, will become the 15th player in the NBA to do so.

kobe-bryant.jpg

he'll be gunning to do it at home..they go on a long road trip after this game..that's all we need is an even more motivated kobe..

There at there best when there not doing all the scoring. I hope he goes and tries to do it all by himself.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

kobe-bryant.jpg

There at there best when there not doing all the scoring. I hope he goes and tries to do it all by himself.

he averages close to 30 a night anyway..the games where he try's to score 40+ points then yeah it hurts his team..i just think he's gonna make a point to get his 30 at home, then back off because of his back..be nice if dwight can stop him from doing it at home! hope he's in beast mode swatting everything coming his way..