Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Brett mother f***** Favre

Brett has got to win it all this year, I'll go nuts.

did you see the game today vs the Cowboys?

I didnt get to see the 4th quarter, but my friends were tellin me there was less than a minute left. Vikings had the ball and instead of kneeing it to end the game, Brett called off the knee and threw a hail mary touch down. Hahaha

then the defensive coordinator for the Cowboys ran over to the Viking's bench and started chewing out Brett and starting up a fight. Throwing his clipboard down and stuff.

love it.

not to mention Vikings got PERCY HARVIN!

Brett has got to win it all this year, I'll go nuts.

did you see the game today vs the Cowboys?

I didnt get to see the 4th quarter, but my friends were tellin me there was less than a minute left. Vikings had the ball and instead of kneeing it to end the game, Brett called off the knee and threw a hail mary touch down. Hahaha

then the defensive coordinator for the Cowboys ran over to the Viking's bench and started chewing out Brett and starting up a fight. Throwing his clipboard down and stuff.

love it.

not to mention Vikings got PERCY HARVIN!

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

I wonder what team he'll be in next year......

Even if he were to loose next week why in the heck would he want to leave Minnesota? No other elite team in the league is gonna get rid of their QB for Brett. He's in the situation that he wanted since he left Green Bay for the Jets. He's finishing his career with the Vikings, it's his best chance at a ring or even two.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

Yeah the Vikings have everything he could want right now. But you never know the man obviously feeds off drama.

Oh I know he does. I'm just saying he only went to the Jets for a year just so he could go to Minnesota, cause then the Packers could not block the move since the Vikings were in their division. Brett always wanted to be with them since his old coordinator went there.