Sign in to follow this  
ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis

Who is to blame for these loses? The players or the coaches?

Someone has to be blamed for these loses. The player are just weapons that serve the coaches purposes. This team has enough talent to be winning a lot of these games and at this point it is safe to realize that the players can only go as far as their leaders.

In your opinion, and not a biased fan opinion but rather as a student of the game of basketball. Are the coaches the reason why our players are underachieving? Have the players grown tired of Stan Van Gundy? Or are the players simply underachieving?

Someone has to be blamed for these loses. The player are just weapons that serve the coaches purposes. This team has enough talent to be winning a lot of these games and at this point it is safe to realize that the players can only go as far as their leaders.

In your opinion, and not a biased fan opinion but rather as a student of the game of basketball. Are the coaches the reason why our players are underachieving? Have the players grown tired of Stan Van Gundy? Or are the players simply underachieving?

quote:
Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis:

jesus

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

I am.

haven't worn my dwight jersey to watch the games.

I'll wear on monday.

we win

Come to think about it... I haven't worn my howard jersey in weeks... this is a problem... i keep watching the games on DVR so i don't bother. I apologize.

I am.. Because I didnt bring my Jersey to Brazil with me.... and I have been here since Jan 2nd...

But I will be back in the States this Thursday...

Sorry Fellow Fans, I wont let it happen again.

It's my fault. I have a jersey curse...I bought a Michael Clayton jersey after his rookie year. Now look at him. I got a Chris Simms jersey after he had a few good games. Now look at him. I got a Gaines Adams jersey during his rookie year, now look at him.

I got a Vince Carter jersey for Christmas, he's been pure steaming poo since then.

The Miller4Prez jersey curse lives!

Now, excuse me as I go purchase a LeBron James jersey.

quote:
Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis:

no, no, yes

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

It's my fault. I have a jersey curse...I bought a Michael Clayton jersey after his rookie year. Now look at him. I got a Chris Simms jersey after he had a few good games. Now look at him. I got a Gaines Adams jersey during his rookie year, now look at him.

I got a Vince Carter jersey for Christmas, he's been pure steaming poo since then.

The Miller4Prez jersey curse lives!

Now, excuse me as I go purchase a LeBron James jersey.

i have a tiki barber jersey-retired the next season.

I bought my dad a plaxico burress jersey, shot in the leg a few weeks later.

Immediately bought my dad an Osi Umenyiora jersey and he's been extremely ineffective.

What's beginning to happen is that I'm reading the same type of posts about Stan that was being posted in the first season he was with the Magic. Also I'm hearing Stan taking responsibility for the poor play from the players the same as he did in the first season. I thought we had moved on from those days. Stan should see it as it is and quit taking blame for the players poor play.