quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

look at howards stats. the blazers have real coaches where the magic have a coach that has to TRY to figure out how to get things done.

im not sure how much imput malone has but he dosnt seem to do much. at least when the cameras are on him

I guess you don't know coach Mullin.

not off the top of my head

yeah, he's the blazers head coach, kid.

come on guys don't worry about it until april..it's just another 20 point beatdown on national tv to an undermanned team..like otis said no bigge..

quote:
Originally posted by Epayso:

I actually thought the Magic should have signed Andre Miller as the other PG option

Alston was huge last year and we dumped him expecting Nelson to be an all-star(which he had only managed for half a season to begin with).

We should have known Nelson was afraid of losing his job(that is why he forced SVG to play him in the finals when it was apparent to all he didnt belong on the court). He totally screwed the team chemistry.

quote:
Originally posted by bayoyin:

vince is not the problem ,

he is definitely PART of the problem. you cannot deny that as JJ looks 10x better out there than him.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

look at howards stats. the blazers have real coaches where the magic have a coach that has to TRY to figure out how to get things done.

im not sure how much imput malone has but he dosnt seem to do much. at least when the cameras are on him

I guess you don't know coach Mullin.

not off the top of my head

yeah, he's the blazers head coach, kid.

dont call me kid!!!!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did U really expect VC to come back after missing some games and light it up?? Come on man Be REAL..

no but i expect him to at least come back at 100% which at the moment he clearly is not

The Guy wants to play, You want him to wuss out? Cant blame the guy for playing through Injuries.. Would you rather have the guy always out b/c hes not 100% then you would be all over him for having No BALLS..Look hes obviously not playing like hes capable but he needs to play and take shots to gain his rythm

The problem that vince is having right now is that he has all the pressure to be the star player and take this team to the next level without actually having the go-ahead to be the star player. How can he be the player that he is when you have a team full of divas complaining about not gettingn enough shots. **** this team and it's coach.

That is the most retarded thing I've ever read. Vince leads the team in FGAs, shoots a pathetic percentage and fails to produce. But it's because everyone else wants to the ball? The problem is, Wince is a washed up sack of garbage and your head is too far up his *** to realize it.

Isn't there a Vince Carter fan forum where you and his lovergirls can go blame everyone else for his pathetic performances?

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

It is not SVG's Fault. He is doing the best he can. We were fine until your person came to the team. I know why NJ traded him .

excuse me you OLD BAG, don't talk to me. Your comment tells me that you know nothing about basketball.

Good one pig- like you do. You are nothing but a big time Carter lover.

you're nothing but a big time carter HATER. you want to blame carter for this team's wack *** play. this TEAMS sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by bayoyin:

vince is not the problem ,

He's not the solution either.

start from benching VC, Nelson and Shard. fire SVG if things still not get better