rondo407

STOP BLAMING OTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

Yeah he is a great fit on this team. Good defender, great rebounder and good 3 point shooter. VC has obviously affected team chemistry and we could have moved Shard to the SF.

You've never watched basketball in your life, have you?

You are seriously letting me down here Drunk. The guys dad is a scout for heaven's sake. If he says the man is a good defender, HE'S A GOOD DEFENDER!!!!

I'm sorry I'm letting you down.

I've just been so busy lately with the new job as CEO of Bank of America I got after it was discovered my dad had a degree in finance law.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah he is a great fit on this team. Good defender, great rebounder and good 3 point shooter. VC has obviously affected team chemistry and we could have moved Shard to the SF.

You are seriously letting me down here Drunk. The guys dad is a scout for heaven's sake. If he says the man is a good defender, HE'S A GOOD DEFENDER!!!!

I'm sorry I'm letting you down.

I've just been so busy lately with the new job as CEO of Bank of America I got after it was discovered my dad had a degree in finance law.

Bueatiful stuff

quote:

quote:

You're right I was wrong, Great 3 point shooter. He led the league last year in 3 point %. D o you really think I care or it make you more right because you say he isn't a good defender?

quote:

You're right I was wrong, Great 3 point shooter. He led the league last year in 3 point %.

Not unless we've shifted to talking about Anthony Morrow, he didn't.

quote:
D o you really think I care

If you don't care enough to post coherently, why post at all?

quote:
or it make you more right because you say he isn't a good defender?

It doesn't make me "more right", no. It does, however, undercut your credibility when you start bragging about how smart you are for decrying Vince Carter like you're Nostradamus, or when you start petulantly whining about how everyone should listen to you because your daddy was a scout.

After all, you'd think that your totally awesome scout daddy would've taught you how to tell a 6'11" white man and a 6'5" black man apart.

quote:

quote:

quote:

He watches more than one game every night of the season. Cmon DoM, I know you're angry about not being the Board Authoritay anymore but we all have to accept that until VaBch gets finished mingling with we inferiors, we should watch what we say

quote:

quote:

You're right I was wrong, Great 3 point shooter. He led the league last year in 3 point %.

quote:

quote:

It doesn't make me "more right", no. It does, however, undercut your credibility when you start bragging about how smart you are for decrying Vince Carter like you're Nostradamus, or when you start petulantly whining about how everyone should listen to you because your daddy was a scout.

After all, you'd think that your totally awesome scout daddy would've taught you how to tell a 6'11" white man and a 6'5" black man apart.

I knew he was in the top 3 I didn't look. So he was number 2 yet took about 40 more 3's. So that still makes him a great 3 point shooter. Once again no defense and I have never bragged about anything. I simply used a little insider information for a discussion. Much better than worthless posts like, do you watch basketball?

Yes I was right about VC(well so far) and if I was wrong I would admit it. I was also right about tons of other things but since people on this board just post nonsense,say you're dumb and then when they were obviously wrong never revisit the conversation.

But hey this is DOM, JJ sucks,Troy Murphy is white so he can't play D,VC makes this team awesome and Hedo was the worst player ever.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I knew he was in the top 3 I didn't look. So he was number 2 yet took about 40 more 3's. So that still makes him a great 3 point shooter. Once again no defense and I have never bragged about anything. I simply used a little insider information for a discussion. Much better than worthless posts like, do you watch basketball?

Yes I was right about VC(well so far) and if I was wrong I would admit it. I was also right about tons of other things but since people on this board just post nonsense,say you're dumb and then when they were obviously wrong never revisit the conversation.

pot meet kettle

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...=603107507#603107507

IMO Otis Smith made too many moves and Chemistry is messed up. Signing Carter was mistake because he is just too injury prone and somewhat of a girlie man. He is not what we expected at all. It seems to me that we should have waited a year and made a push for Wade.

almost every new player besides Marion has been seen as not making a big impact at a point this season.

Shaq started out horrible, but is now a good move.

Sheed started out as a annoying chucker but is catching on.

all the Nets fans want CDR over Lee and really dont like the kid at all.

Ive seen talks of wanting to trade Turk. BUt he's playing better now.

Spurs started out terrible, there doing good now.

Barnes started out not capable of hitting a 3 pt shot.

I could go on.

just saying I'm waiting until at least All star break before I make any quick conclusions.

Otis made great moves imo, just have to get everyone working together.

and lol at VaBaCH explaining he doesnt brag. "I was right and practically everyone else on this forum is wrong. My dads a scout."