Sign in to follow this  
Magics Fan from Syria

JJ making 2 out of 9 shots

JJ had an off night, but he still contributed more than Rashard Lewis (aka The Invisible Man) - 7 PTS, 2 RB in 28 min. Rashard, unlike JJ, was the only one on his team negative in the +/- column.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

BTW, JJ was 2-9 last night, not 2-15 (I think you added his FG with his 3pt FG) and while his offensive potency wasn't working so well, he hit the big shot going to half time and made quite a few cerebral plays, some big FT's down the stretch off the Dwight miss at the basket...

Yeah he made 2 out of 9 FGA and 0 of 6 for three

quote:
Originally posted by Passenger57:

JJ had an off night, but he still contributed more than Rashard Lewis (aka The Invisible Man) - 7 PTS, 2 RB in 28 min. Rashard, unlike JJ, was the only one on his team negative in the +/- column.

What's up with JJ fans always needing to burn down other players whenever JJ has a bad game?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

What's up with JJ fans always needing to burn down other players whenever JJ has a bad game?

Isn't that what Hitler did? VCdaCarter does the same whenever someone talks about his awful shooting nights. WHAT ABOUT JAMEER AND RASHARD?! THEY DIDN'T SHOOT WELL EITHER!!11!1

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

quote:

BTW, JJ was 2-9 last night, not 2-15 (I think you added his FG with his 3pt FG) and while his offensive potency wasn't working so well, he hit the big shot going to half time and made quite a few cerebral plays, some big FT's down the stretch off the Dwight miss at the basket...

the 3 point attempts are included in the fg attempts, fyi...

quote:

quote:

quote:

ah didnt know that, I will change the thread title. 2 of 9 is bad but not as catastrophical as 2 of 15. I only saw halfway into the game as it was 5 in the morning where I live and I fell asleep during the game

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Good call.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ah didnt know that, I will change the thread title. 2 of 9 is bad but not as catastrophical as 2 of 15. I only saw halfway into the game as it was 5 in the morning where I live and I fell asleep during the game

no worries, I figured you didn't know that...

We should be glad that its come to a point where a 'bad' game for Redick is 8/3/3. I am sure if you told him before the season started that this would be a bad game for him, he would immediately start doing backflips.

How about that half court alley oop pass to pietrus for the dunk?

quote:

Quite dissapointed by one of my favourite guys, JJ got 38 minutes yesterday, I was expecting him to use them to prove his starting line up ability. He made only 2 out of 9 shots. I think the role of coming off the bench suits him better, what do you think?

this happens to every player in the league

JJ played fantastically well. He seemed to be the guy who was the most consistent in feeding the post early on. Foul trouble happens, Dwight is successful and happy, and surprise we win big. Looking at stats is nothing short of stupid, especially in basketball, because J-Will and Ryan Anderson made a few buckets in the second quarter but they were also taken advantage of like a drunk girl on the defensive end and, specifically Williams, was taking some very, very ill advised shots. Redick had fantastic shot selection I thought and Jameer had some nice passes but just couldn't seem to buy an open look and wasn't protecting the ball as well as he should've been. Judge by what you see, not what you read.