Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

We need Kirk Hinrich

I told you Jameer Nelson can't play point guard for this team. He's really not that bad like I thought he was but he isn't good either. When I watch him play all I see is a hogger who's tryin to get back to the all-star team. How much times have we tune in and watch Jameer miss open players thats wide open to jack up his own shot. There's no problem with Orlando the problem is Jameer. We need a Point Guard who's solid at both ends of the court and the only guy I can think about is Kirk Hinrich he can hit the 3, he can guard mutiple position and he can give you a shot when you need it. If Otis decide to move Nelson it better be for Hinrich. Just being real if Jameer on this roster playoff time we'll lose to.

I told you Jameer Nelson can't play point guard for this team. He's really not that bad like I thought he was but he isn't good either. When I watch him play all I see is a hogger who's tryin to get back to the all-star team. How much times have we tune in and watch Jameer miss open players thats wide open to jack up his own shot. There's no problem with Orlando the problem is Jameer. We need a Point Guard who's solid at both ends of the court and the only guy I can think about is Kirk Hinrich he can hit the 3, he can guard mutiple position and he can give you a shot when you need it. If Otis decide to move Nelson it better be for Hinrich. Just being real if Jameer on this roster playoff time we'll lose to.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

Grade: -F

Look no one on this team has been hitting open shots... so should we trade them too?

just a thought

Bulls have Derrick rose, which is the main reason - not only - they want rid of Hinrich. He's too expensive for backup and well, they lost faith in him as a truly great starting point guard anyway.

but like I said, they have Derrick Rose. so love to move out Kirk, but Meer? no way. more of the same, i.e overpaid too good for the bench back up. if you still want him, as back up perhaps, would cost JJ and JW minutes I suppose but that's not a stretch perhaps, but I bet you have more chance offering Bass or RA. they want a low post scorer

quote:

Honestly do u think Jameer good to take us to the finals

He would of taken us there last yr if it wasnt for Dampier...

quote:

Honestly do u think Jameer good to take us to the finals

not sure

but the question is, can Kirk Hinrich?

I don't think so. he's a defensive guard first. He'd be perfect for the Lakers as far as running the point - give to Kobe 50% of possessions and go find a spot round the arc type of thing, set a screen once in a while. except his threepoint shot is not as good as Fisher's nor Jameer's.

But I don't think he's great at running the point from an offensive perspective. Not for the Magic style. But, he might be a fine addition to the bench. and there's still that monster trade exception lying around somewhere