Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

If V.C. doesn't start jelling w/ starters J.J. to start(pg. 9, PSP)

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I hope VC knows this is going on.

It'll motivate him.

and I'm kinda upset SVG is already doing this after one game where we played well. Yet despite the 4 game slide VC was one of the only players who wouuld show up.

A 20% Field Goal percentage is showing up?

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I hope VC knows this is going on.

It'll motivate him.

and I'm kinda upset SVG is already doing this after one game where we played well. Yet despite the 4 game slide VC was one of the only players who wouuld show up.

A 20% Field Goal percentage is showing up?

I didn't see him show up.

Is it just me or does Vince's knees look shot out. He has no lateral movement and runs like he is in quicksand. Not too mention no lift at all. That last dunk he had was one handed and barely got over the rim. Now I know why Dwight call him half-man half-retired in the offseason.

I thought it was a good move to trade for Vince, but now I don't know. I think Anderson was a great pickup though and may be a super replacement for Lewis in the future. The trade also got JJ more playing time which is what he needed to open peoples eyes. I am all for JJ starting and letting Vince heal. Maybe rest is exactly what Vince needs.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

Is it just me or does Vince's knees look shot out. He has no lateral movement and runs like he is in quicksand. Not too mention no lift at all. That last dunk he had was one handed and barely got over the rim. Now I know why Dwight call him half-man half-retired in the offseason.

I thought it was a good move to trade for Vince, but now I don't know. I think Anderson was a great pickup though and may be a super replacement for Lewis in the future. The trade also got JJ more playing time which is what he needed to open peoples eyes. I am all for JJ starting and letting Vince heal. Maybe rest is exactly what Vince needs.

should we grant hill him?

Limit minutes around 25-28, no playing on back to backs, etc...

quote:

he still gets up there, it's just not consistent. He's just not trying hard enough all the time... whether he's "saving" himself for the playoffs or not... I guess we'll see.

quote:

Yes, but Grant would not accept a reserve role. He demanded to start. IDK if Vince's ego could handle that. Limiting his minutes maybe a start. Phoenix's medical staff might help also, I think Grant has not missed a game for them. ARGGHHHHH!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Limit minutes around 25-28, no playing on back to backs, etc...

I have been saying his minutes need to be limited for a while now. I just don't get how people are like oh well in the playoffs we will be fine. In the playoffs VC either won't be playing or in a wheel chair rolling around. The guy has proved his legs are shot and that he doesn't know how to mesh or play a role on a winning team.

It was a poor trade I can't believe people thought it would actually work. The guy just doesn't do anything but take jumpers and one in a while attack the rim. We already have half our team does that, best players don't mean best team and this is a perfect example.

quote:

quote:

Yes, but Grant would not accept a reserve role. He demanded to start. IDK if Vince's ego could handle that. Limiting his minutes maybe a start. Phoenix's medical staff might help also, I think Grant has not missed a game for them. ARGGHHHHH!

No it couldn't VC's ego is 10x worse then Grant Hill. At this point shipping VC and cutting our losses is the best move.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I can't wait for the next game.

Why? So that to see your boy in street clothes? Oh you think that him not being able to raise his arm is going to make his jumpshot better.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

quote:

No it couldn't VC's ego is 10x worse then Grant Hill. At this point shipping VC and cutting our losses is the best move.

What ego were you talking about?? A couple years ago playing for the nets vince had just come back from injury and came off the bench that game and the nets played well. So he actually volunteered to come off the bench for the next couple games. I don't understand what makes you think that Vince has an ego problem. Maybe you're just an *** hole 24/7.

dont bypass the censor