Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Game Thread: Orlando vs. Atlanta 7:00pm 1/9/10

This Game Just Goes To Show That When We Match Teams For Effort Our Talent Will Come Through!!

I Just Hope From Now On We Match The Same Kind Of Intensity As Tonight & I'm Sure We'll Be More Than Back On Track!!

This Victory Has Nothing To Do With Vince Not Playing Either!!

well, how would you explain all the games we won and won by blowout of our opponents with vince?

I believe he does need to rest this game, but in general after losing 4 straight and having a game against Atlanta, I think the team refocussed. Vince wasnt the root of the team's losing streak, he was part of it. Everybody was playing bad during the streak.

quote:
Originally posted by dino33:

well, how would you explain all the games we won and won by blowout of our opponents with vince?

I believe he does need to rest this game, but in general after losing 4 straight and having a game against Atlanta, I think the team refocussed. Vince wasnt the root of the team's losing streak, he was part of it. Everybody was playing bad during the streak.

dino33 you are one of the few new posters who have come on here and actually sound like they know something. Welcome. Please post more often.