Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Dwight Howard

I'm not gonna lie

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Darthmagic what are you talking about sending? would you consider yourself an evangelical?

Mr. Dwight the post you made concerning eternal fire i found terribly unjustified and without any sense of heartbreak for the plight of whomever you were speaking to.

Paul proclaimed in romans of his unceasing anguish for his jewish brethern and would wish to be cut off from christ if it would save some. I did not sense that desire emanating from you in your post.

Christ didnt come to declare the penalty of sin to unbelievers, but to proclaim that the kingdom had come and to repent of their sins.

Look at the women at the well christ spoke to her in the earthly sense about water and then turned it spiritual and told her he was living water. She asked how she could obtain that.

Just saying... icon_smile.gif

Work on being gracious...

God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble

Thanks brother. I have only been saved for about a month or two and obviously I have to work on my delivery. Sometimes I look more to the punishment people face for their sin more than to the Grace and Mercy Christ provides. Thanks for the encouragement

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

and it's painfully obvious the christian religion has done a wonderful job brainwashing people

did you know?

75 percent of the nations home schooled children are from evangelical homes?

homes which teach nothing of evolution.

only that god, one day magically decided, to create earth, because he was bored watching the galgomeks play arm wrestling.

i feel bad for kids like tim tebow and dwight howard that were brainwashed by these insanely powerful people, the fact of the matter is the very idea of a single being, knowing 'everything' is completely ridiculous.

Or we could say that the children that are brought up in homes without christianity taught are brainwashed. With the pointless theory of evolution by the public school system, that is now run by raging liberals.

How is not teaching somebody something brainwashing? they just would make the choice on their own to believe rather than following their family or whatever they heard first.

quote:

and it's painfully obvious the christian religion has done a wonderful job brainwashing people

did you know?

only that god, one day magically decided, to create earth, because he was bored watching the galgomeks play arm wrestling.

i feel bad for kids like tim tebow and dwight howard that were brainwashed by these insanely powerful people, the fact of the matter is the very idea of a single being, knowing 'everything' is completely ridiculous.

I know it may not seem like it; but evolution is still a theory.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Darthmagic what are you talking about sending? would you consider yourself an evangelical?

Mr. Dwight the post you made concerning eternal fire i found terribly unjustified and without any sense of heartbreak for the plight of whomever you were speaking to.

Paul proclaimed in romans of his unceasing anguish for his jewish brethern and would wish to be cut off from christ if it would save some. I did not sense that desire emanating from you in your post.

Christ didnt come to declare the penalty of sin to unbelievers, but to proclaim that the kingdom had come and to repent of their sins.

Look at the women at the well christ spoke to her in the earthly sense about water and then turned it spiritual and told her he was living water. She asked how she could obtain that.

Just saying... icon_smile.gif

Work on being gracious...

God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble

Thanks brother. I have only been saved for about a month or two and obviously I have to work on my delivery. Sometimes I look more to the punishment people face for their sin more than to the Grace and Mercy Christ provides. Thanks for the encouragement

Well I admire your excitement, but really I would focus more upon the forgiveness rather than the punishment of hell when delivering the message.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Wouldn't God disapprove of somebody actually .. .enjoying somebody else's punishment? Just saying..

now now don't go around pointing out their inconsistencies. they don't like facts and evidence.

honestly guys, the lake of fire is nothing more than a guy who saw a freakin pool of lava saying "THAT" must be hell

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Mr. Dwight Howard, if you are a Christian, Why are you making fun of me? Jesus does not hate, he only loves. Jesus tell us to love each other and not hate. You know well that the chances of us beating the lakers and nuggets are next to zero.

your right jesus doesnt hate

god does

I would clarify that god is Love but he's not ONLY love... he's also perfect Anger, Perfect Wrath, Perfectly Just and most importantly Holy...

Out of his holiness flows all these atributes including love... So not only does he love us and is merciful he is also perfectly just in punishing sin... but as in Peter it says he is not slow in keeping his promise(of punishing sin) as some understand slowness but long suffering and patient not willing that any should perish but all should come to repentance

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

did you know?

as is God right?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

did you know?

as is God right?

No it is a belief. One must choose to believe.