quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

quote:

<< John 3:3 >>

Jesus replied to him, "Truly, I tell you with certainty, unless a person is born from above he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Im still waiting for a reply to those verses I quoted to you.

Sorry was responding to a couple others. Where were we? Oh..

John 20:28 & 20:29

"And Thomas answered and said to him,

`My Lord and my God!'

Jesus said to him, 'Thomas, because you have seen Me you have believed. Blessed are they who have not seen

and have believed'."

When does Jesus say that he is God? And quote me FROM HIS WORDS.

I will give you some:

John 1:18: No man hath seen God at any time.

Luke 6:12 Now it was in those days that Jesus went to a mountain to pray, and he spent the whole night in prayer to God.

John 5:30 Jesus says: I can of my own self do nothing.

Mark 13:32 No one knows when that day or hour will come-not the angels in heaven, not the Son, but only the Father.

John 14:28 Jesus says: The Father is greater than I.

John 10:29 Jesus says: [My Father] is greater than all.

Sorry again. Just keep getting distracted from our thrilling conversation.

Revelation 1:17-18

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I'm glad everyone agrees with me icon_smile.gif lol Just trying to spread some truth through all the cloudiness in our society. Thanks Robot Master for trying to prove God wrong. I hope you feel accomplished.

Robot Master really knows passages, but the more he quotes the more he proves how little he actually understands. Like the bible says.

<< 1 Corinthians 2:14 >>

A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I'm glad everyone agrees with me icon_smile.gif lol Just trying to spread some truth through all the cloudiness in our society. Thanks Robot Master for trying to prove God wrong. I hope you feel accomplished.

Robot Master really knows passages, but the more he quotes the more he proves how little he actually understands. Like the bible says.

<< 1 Corinthians 2:14 >>

A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.

Thanks again for the support bro, whether you believe or not, It's hard trying to counter 10 people at the same time.

I don't understand how some of you can bash a board member about being Christian, when basically the whole Magic roster is Christian, and the Magic have the two biggest well known basketball Christians on their team Dwight and JJ.

quote:

Note: Pay special attention the the term first and last.

I like how you didn't reply to any of my verses, just are quoting new ones.

Hmm, Jesus being the first and last sounds like another person in the Bible:

Hebrews 7:3 He (Melchisedek) was without a father, without a mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually.

And also, if you knew the Bible, Revelation was not Jesus' sayings' ON EARTH. It was JOHN wrote down that he received in a DREAM.

Owned.

quote:

quote:

Hebrews 7:3 He (Melchisedek) was without a father, without a mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually.

And also, if you knew the Bible, Revelation was not Jesus' sayings' ON EARTH. It was JOHN wrote down that he received in a DREAM.

Owned.

You must come from a religious upbringing huh?

quote:
I don't understand how some of you can bash a board member about being Christian, when basically the whole Magic roster is Christian, and the Magic have the two biggest well known basketball Christians on their team Dwight and JJ.

I don't really care if they're Christian.

quote:

quote:

Owned.

LOL! Owned? HA Ha Ha Ha Ha! I respect your fight. but you are way out of your league here. I'd love to share a lot more with you but this ain't the right place for it. I'll P.M. u cool?