Sign in to follow this  
BornInSouthBend

is it just me or...do the refs bend us over almost every game?? read and give opinion

It seems like they have a vendetta against the magic, most games. obviously im a magic fan and dont watch other teams as much but it sure seems like something isnt right with the officals. I feel the nba officals are the worst of any sport. agree?

It seems like they have a vendetta against the magic, most games. obviously im a magic fan and dont watch other teams as much but it sure seems like something isnt right with the officals. I feel the nba officals are the worst of any sport. agree?

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Refs dont block Carter's shots and make him shoot 2 for 16 or something like that.

Same goes for Shard and Nelson.

True but he gets hacked alot and they just dont care about calling it.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Refs dont block Carter's shots and make him shoot 2 for 16 or something like that.

Same goes for Shard and Nelson.

well you cant blame the refs really. You gotta play

but really the refs pretty much did block a couple of VC's shots tonight. I saw some pretty obvoius hacks, and Hibbert mauling VC on a drive.

The Magic controll their own fate. Ya their will be one or two bad calls here and their but unless something changes were in for a long season.

You can't tell me we don't get abused by the refs. I'm not saying we're the only team, but when we lose we don't say it's the refs fault(well other than the Detroit game which was worse than I've ever seen.)

And what makes it's worse is that even though supposedly Dwight is a Superstar, he gets calls like he's the 12th guy on the bench, who's happens to be a rookie.

Dude, this game was so horribly officiated that it looked like it was setup. Dwight didn't get free throws to till the fourth quarter and was the only one who received calls in the fourth while I watched JJ get mauled on a drive, Barnes get knocked out of bounds after trying to get a rebound, J will get mugged on a drive to the basket, rashard also getting slapped at on a drive AGAIN, and still no calls in the fourth.

This Game was sig worthy but overall

However, who was the healthy team in that game? Who was the Eastern Conference Championship team that lost that game. Who was the team with the worst effort? Who was the team committing bone headed play and missing shots? Who was the team with the four all-stars who were left behind on their private jet?