Sign in to follow this  
ma

HEDO on D&G show today 6pm SUNSPORTS

One of the all time favorites of the show is back along with "What did Hedo just say?" game.

20080510HedoComfortJameer_DougBencGetty.preview.jpg

http://www.nba.com/magic/Overt...ant-290355-2031.html

EPISODE 6 (Hedo Turkoglu) - AIR DATES

*EXCLUSIVELY ON SUN SPORTS

Monday, Jan. 4 - 6 pm ET

Tuesday, Jan. 5 - 3 pm, 10 pm ET (after ORL @ IND)

Thursday, Jan. 7 - 11:30 am, 11 pm ET

Earlier quote from the season:

quote:

WE'RE BACK!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 5:06:00 PM | noreply@blogger.com (MAGIC OVERTIME WITH DANTE&GALANTE)

Folks, I don't really know what to tell you. All the rumors, all the chatter...it's all true.

We're back for Season #2.

Believe me...we had the same reaction as you. "Really? We're doing it again?!? They actually want to put this back on television?" Well, believe it. 'Magic Overtime with Dante & Galante' is back for another crack at it.

The show is moving, and it will now air EXCLUSIVELY on Sun Sports! Episodes will air every Monday at 6 pm ET state-wide. That means 6.2 million homes will be subjected to our nonsense. If you happen to miss it, the show will re-air each Tuesday (3 pm ET) and twice on Thursday (11:30 am, 11 pm ET). It will also pop-up occasionally after select Magic postgame shows...so that's definitely a good thing. And you can re-watch shows at your leisure right here on MagicOvertime.com.

We have several new items planned for this season, espcially with the loss of Hedo Turkoglu (**** you, Canada) and 'What Did Hedo Just Say?!' Fans can tune in for tremendous new features like 'Magic Money,' 'Not Necessarily The NBA News,' and our personal favorite, the 'Wheel of Touchy Topics.'

So take that, Hedo.

Anyways, we promise to do our best to keep you entertained...and we promise to update this blog at least twice a week. No really...we swear!

Be DANTE...Be GALANTE...but most of all, Be WATCHING. Please?!?!?

One of the all time favorites of the show is back along with "What did Hedo just say?" game.

20080510HedoComfortJameer_DougBencGetty.preview.jpg

http://www.nba.com/magic/Overt...ant-290355-2031.html

EPISODE 6 (Hedo Turkoglu) - AIR DATES

*EXCLUSIVELY ON SUN SPORTS

Monday, Jan. 4 - 6 pm ET

Tuesday, Jan. 5 - 3 pm, 10 pm ET (after ORL @ IND)

Thursday, Jan. 7 - 11:30 am, 11 pm ET

Earlier quote from the season:

quote:

WE'RE BACK!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 5:06:00 PM | noreply@blogger.com (MAGIC OVERTIME WITH DANTE&GALANTE)

Folks, I don't really know what to tell you. All the rumors, all the chatter...it's all true.

We're back for Season #2.

Believe me...we had the same reaction as you. "Really? We're doing it again?!? They actually want to put this back on television?" Well, believe it. 'Magic Overtime with Dante & Galante' is back for another crack at it.

The show is moving, and it will now air EXCLUSIVELY on Sun Sports! Episodes will air every Monday at 6 pm ET state-wide. That means 6.2 million homes will be subjected to our nonsense. If you happen to miss it, the show will re-air each Tuesday (3 pm ET) and twice on Thursday (11:30 am, 11 pm ET). It will also pop-up occasionally after select Magic postgame shows...so that's definitely a good thing. And you can re-watch shows at your leisure right here on MagicOvertime.com.

We have several new items planned for this season, espcially with the loss of Hedo Turkoglu (**** you, Canada) and 'What Did Hedo Just Say?!' Fans can tune in for tremendous new features like 'Magic Money,' 'Not Necessarily The NBA News,' and our personal favorite, the 'Wheel of Touchy Topics.'

So take that, Hedo.

Anyways, we promise to do our best to keep you entertained...and we promise to update this blog at least twice a week. No really...we swear!

Be DANTE...Be GALANTE...but most of all, Be WATCHING. Please?!?!?

seems like hedo misses otown and only left for the money. i dont blame him. magic were going in another direction. i would hate that cold weather in canada...but like hedo says he can afford a coat. ha.

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

seems like hedo misses otown and only left for the money. i dont blame him. magic were going in another direction. i would hate that cold weather in canada...but like hedo says he can afford a coat. ha.

If infact in was just the money he would have signed with Portland and their 50 million. Because of the different taxing systems Hedo would have made more with the 50 million in Portland then the 53 million in Toronto.

I'm also sick of the weather sucks in Canada, Ilived in California when I was twelve for 2 years and I missed the snow and the white christmas's, and i love taking my kids out sleding.

Just so you know almost half of the U.S has the same weather patterns of Canada, we just dont get all the tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes and terrorist attacks as the reat of you.

I think i'll keep my snow and you guys can keep what you get.