Sign in to follow this  
Niiice/Naaasssty(nick 4 d-howard)

gundy doesn't recognize mismatch problems!

The nba is, an always will be a game of mismatches. this current rotation of jameer,carter,pietrus,lewis and howard is a horrible defensive team. jameer nor chocolate, can guard anyone. An We have few mismatches on offense. vince always has been a defensive liability but can makeup somewhat on offense. but u get no hustle plays. pietrus is only 6'6", he would be excellent as last years back up at sg(no advantage at sf). you throw in rashad at a weak pf, you have basicly a weak defensive team. name one mismatch we have on offense or devefense besides d-wight. One more year of this bs from gundy & otis, d-howard will be begging to go to another team.

My soulution with current roster would be, jameer/chocolate@pg,vince/pietrus/jj@sg. rashard/barnes@sf. ryan/bass@pf. You have to give it time to work! would even go as far a starting barnes at the sg, when vince cant get his legs going. vince knees are as weak as a ladies arm. my god can't u see this. maybe rest him for three weeks and let him strengthen his soft body(with weights) for a playoff run.

we need to get a real point guard that can excell at assist and be an awesome defender and atleast a legit 6'2 and under 26 years old. and not worrry about jameers psyche. gundy being only 5'6" or what ever height, thinks u can just throw in a warm body on the court and they should be able to hold their own. this works against the weaker teams but not the elite and up and comming teams.

Its time to quit going after the cheap wins, and to really strengthen this team for a real playoff run. this means playing ryan,bass & barnes. Then by the last qtr of the season, you can say this team is better than boston,cleveland, and La, and really believe it.

The nba is, an always will be a game of mismatches. this current rotation of jameer,carter,pietrus,lewis and howard is a horrible defensive team. jameer nor chocolate, can guard anyone. An We have few mismatches on offense. vince always has been a defensive liability but can makeup somewhat on offense. but u get no hustle plays. pietrus is only 6'6", he would be excellent as last years back up at sg(no advantage at sf). you throw in rashad at a weak pf, you have basicly a weak defensive team. name one mismatch we have on offense or devefense besides d-wight. One more year of this bs from gundy & otis, d-howard will be begging to go to another team.

My soulution with current roster would be, jameer/chocolate@pg,vince/pietrus/jj@sg. rashard/barnes@sf. ryan/bass@pf. You have to give it time to work! would even go as far a starting barnes at the sg, when vince cant get his legs going. vince knees are as weak as a ladies arm. my god can't u see this. maybe rest him for three weeks and let him strengthen his soft body(with weights) for a playoff run.

we need to get a real point guard that can excell at assist and be an awesome defender and atleast a legit 6'2 and under 26 years old. and not worrry about jameers psyche. gundy being only 5'6" or what ever height, thinks u can just throw in a warm body on the court and they should be able to hold their own. this works against the weaker teams but not the elite and up and comming teams.

Its time to quit going after the cheap wins, and to really strengthen this team for a real playoff run. this means playing ryan,bass & barnes. Then by the last qtr of the season, you can say this team is better than boston,cleveland, and La, and really believe it.

did you not recognize him placing Bass into the lineup to guard Hakim Warrick instead of Anderson against the Bucks? i'm pretty sure he knows his matchups and mismatches quite well.

Warrick torched us prior to that game when Anderson was guarding him....Bass was a huge improvement...limiting him to only 6 pts, contrary to the 16 he dropped on RA in November

He's had 23 posts in 2 and a half years and I think I remember all of them. He is consistently this retarded.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

yes he does. He's a proffesional coach.

btw

23-8

I'm starting to like this guy...

You shouldn't...he has no idea what he's talking about half the time.

LOL LOL LOL LOL HAHA HAHA HAHA LMAO LMAO LMAO JAJAJAJA

Part of this guy's solution is to start Anderson at the 4 and more Shard the the 3. I stopped reading once I saw that!