Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

MP 8 01/1/1 sevlowrebmiT @ cigaM :daerhT emaG

Wait what... ?

Shard? Alley oop? Dunk?

**** it's cold here in hell... and oh look... a flying pig!

Also, holy **** at that aley-oop dunk by Lewis. Hahah, that's what upsets me. We know he can do that, but he's so soft for the most part.

It was still pretty sweet.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

quote:
If Rashard got the touches that Vince, Jameer, or Dwight got, or had the offense run through him you would see a different player. But on a loaded team like this his role is to be just another scoring cog in the machine.

There it is

Amenicon_smile.gif

Think of it this way guys. Rashard for us is like Ray Allen for Boston. When hes the main option he is unstoppable. But when he has other scorers around him his job is to simply be the assassin that makes people pay.

Oh and right on cue Lewis makes me look good... God i love when players do that...

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

quote:
If Rashard got the touches that Vince, Jameer, or Dwight got, or had the offense run through him you would see a different player. But on a loaded team like this his role is to be just another scoring cog in the machine.

There it is

Amenicon_smile.gif

Think of it this way guys. Rashard for us is like Ray Allen for Boston. When hes the main option he is unstoppable. But when he has other scorers around him his job is to simply be the assassin that makes people pay.

Oh and right on cue Lewis makes me look good... God i love when players do that...

+1 our allen

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

ball knocked out of howard's hands again.

Really? Are you telling me that this guy who shoots an extremely high field goal percentage has trouble keeping control of the ball in the post? icon_rolleyes.gif