Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Let it be known that my road to becoming a serial killer starts right here, right now.

That and an abundance of Cheeto dust coupled with the lack of any productive activities

Is Skyrim any good? I watched someone else play it for about five minutes, and it looked like the combination of 1000 games I've played before. I haven't played any of the Elder Scrolls games, so I'm kind of clueless on it.

Is Skyrim any good? I watched someone else play it for about five minutes, and it looked like the combination of 1000 games I've played before. I haven't played any of the Elder Scrolls games, so I'm kind of clueless on it.

Yes.

There's nothing like an Elder Scrolls Game (besides maybe a watered down Fallout 3 game), so much stuff to do. If you like the fantasy genre whatsoever its a must buy. I bought it on steam and it looks great

Skyward Sword has been on my shelf, unopened since last Sunday. I'm saving it for a rainy month.

I've already started; swordplay is great.

I won't spoil anything important, but I will say this: the new "navi" is a pretty annoying one.

I've already started; swordplay is great.

I won't spoil anything important, but I will say this: the new "navi" is a pretty annoying one.

I hate the fact that she always decides to tell you when you have less than 3 hearts, and she wont stop until you listen to her

Not to pull out my nerd card but is anyone here looking foward to SWTOR?

I refuse to play MMORPGs on principle, but if I played them, I'd be looking forward to it. I know people in the beta, and they all say it's incredible.