Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Poll: Vince should be our offensive leader not Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by FattyDookas:

thugj youre a tool for vince.

soon as he stops chucking 3's and taking off balance contested jumpers for longer than a quarter we will talk.

youre already in jj/arroyo fanatic annoying territory.

what game were you watching today?

just because I'm also a fan of VC doesnt mean you have to ignore that he's the most polished offensive player on our team. He's on this team.

Dont act blind just because you dont like me or Vince

One game, he still took ton of bad shots but he did play probably his best game in a Magic Uniform. The guy still can't make a 3, and let Tony Allen score 16 because he plays zero defense. The guy does only shoot jumpers and most of them are horrible shots. That's why his FG% are dropping. He doesn't have the legs to play like this on a consistent basis and isn't making people around him better.

Stop lying, please.

Well what has VC led any team to??? The second round?

Here's the VC paradox....you and thug and every other vince homer will claim he never had any supporting cast before.....but what about NOW? He's shooting career lows....one game where he shoots 50% is nothing. So which is it? Is he old? Washed up? He has better players around him now then ever before, right? So why isn't he playing better? One out of four games he shows up for.

IMHO, the team is based on the three point shot. The players we acquired this past off-season were all shooters. You don't win like that in this league. There is no way this team beats the Cavs or Celtics in the playoffs.

VC is way better than Hedo...definitely. But the guys we replaced were greater than their individual talents when placed into the team equation. We got better players but worse chemistry.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Thug: Man, you are getting tore up in here. VC shoots 50% ONE game....guess what? VC is still shooting career lows bro....get over him...he's never won anything...never led anyone anywhere. The offense needs to go through Dwight...inside out...inside....if SVG can't design an offense around Dwight then he should be fired.

We are easily the third or fourth best team in the east.

He's getting tore up how...because he's up against a bunch of clowns that love to hate vince carter? You're giving Howard too much credit, he's not as good as you think he is. He's at his best when blocking shots and grabbing rebounds.

I honestly think these people are just pissed because vince came in and took over as leading scorer (the only player on the team that can create his own shot) and should have the offense run through him (stan is an idiot). Bass is probably the most consistant player on the team but stan won't let him play because he likes having his precious 3 point shooters on the floor...(3 point WHORREE).

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I honestly think these people are just pissed because vince came in and took over as leading scorer (the only player on the team that can create his own shot) and should have the offense run through him (stan is an idiot). Bass is probably the most consistant player on the team but stan won't let him play because he likes having his precious 3 point shooters on the floor...(3 point WHORREE).

Yes because why should a team thats built to shoot the 3 point shot shoot alot of 3 point shooters.

I'm with you on Vince and his play but moving away from the strategy that got us to the finals and that almost all the players on this team are built around? Sorry but FAIL.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Yes because why should a team thats built to shoot the 3 point shot shoot alot of 3 point shooters.

I'm with you on Vince and his play but moving away from the strategy that got us to the finals and that almost all the players on this team are built around? Sorry but FAIL.

RIGHT! and if the 3 point shots aren't falling then the team is s**t out of luck because they'll eat cat s**t with a knit needle before they take it to the hoop.

(GOLF CLAP)

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

give meer a chance, he hasnt played for a while. as for VC, well, not to be mean but I don't ever recall him being a leader in his career. at all. correct me if i'm wrong.

(CORRECTION) YOU'RE WRONG!

the guy quit on his team. Don't try to forget that. If you are a leader you never ever quit on your team. See Chris Paul if you have any doubts/questions.

quote:

Here's the VC paradox....you and thug and every other vince homer will claim he never had any supporting cast before.....but what about NOW? He's shooting career lows....one game where he shoots 50% is nothing. So which is it? Is he old? Washed up? He has better players around him now then ever before, right? So why isn't he playing better? One out of four games he shows up for.

IMHO, the team is based on the three point shot. The players we acquired this past off-season were all shooters. You don't win like that in this league. There is no way this team beats the Cavs or Celtics in the playoffs.

VC is way better than Hedo...definitely. But the guys we replaced were greater than their individual talents when placed into the team equation. We got better players but worse chemistry.

Then I guess if we had the old team tonight we would have won..GET REAL

quote:

Funny... I seem to remember us beating them doing just that last season... huh maybe I dreamed it... icon_rolleyes.gif

And yeah, that chemistry thing... Man. How can't this team not have CHEMISTRY!!!!? One quarter of a season is PLENTY OF TIME TO BUILD CHEMISTRY!!!

I do agree that Jameer is disrupting our offense. Everyone keeps mentioning he's getting his game legs back, and he's rusty, but JWill was out an ENTIRE YEAR, and he's played better than Jameer. At this point, I'd rather have JWill start at PG, and have Jameer come off the bench in an Earl Boykins type role. If Jameer's shot isn't falling, he's useless out on the court. He doesn't rebound, doesn't play defense, and isn't a playmaker...

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Funny... I seem to remember us beating them doing just that last season... huh maybe I dreamed it... icon_rolleyes.gif

And yeah, that chemistry thing... Man. How can't this team not have CHEMISTRY!!!!? One quarter of a season is PLENTY OF TIME TO BUILD CHEMISTRY!!!

This whole chemistry thing is an excuse, Boston took about 2 weeks to get chemistry when they swapped out almost the whole team. Does Chemistry have anything to do with VC launching jumpshots? How about shooting career lows? How about him not playing any defense? The guy is nowhere near the same player he was 3 or 4 years ago, we need the old VC who went to the rim, not the VC of the last 3 years where he is primarily a jumpshooter. His legs look shot, he is definitely slower and still doesn't want to guard anyone. This team as built isn't beating Boston or LA, Dwight hasn't taken the steps forward offensively and VC and his 16 mil contract is almost as bad as Shards contract.