Sign in to follow this  
CubanMagic89

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs. Boston Celtics Friday. 12/25/09 2:30pm

BOS 18 20 23 25 86

ORL 19 8 26 24 77

one bad quarter and it killed us big time we just cant do that in this league especaly a top 5 side in this league.

quote:
Originally posted by m!ck3y:

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

I would say the key was obviously how bad our offense was, but mainly Jameer got killed by Rondo. Rondo is just nonstop energy. he made all the plays that mattered.

it helps when he can take it easy on D since its obvious that Meer dosnt have his legs right now he was hitting the front of the rim the entire game.

Yep.

I hate that feeling that other than vince, our whole offense is basically praying we make jumpers. It feels like we are having to count on Rashard throwing up prayers. Its getting to be where he has one short good stretch in each game and other than that nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

why the **** IS JJ IN

man im so ****in tired of stan and his stupid player roation

Hating on J.J. is SO last year. It won't fly now. That was a tough shot by Allen. WHO ELSE COULD HAVE PLAYED IT BETTER?

18 minutes of play and 0 points and getting burnt by both allens everytime he was in the game. Yeah so last year.

quote:
Originally posted by Kush:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

why the **** IS JJ IN

man im so ****in tired of stan and his stupid player roation

Hating on J.J. is SO last year. It won't fly now. That was a tough shot by Allen. WHO ELSE COULD HAVE PLAYED IT BETTER?

18 minutes of play and 0 points and getting burnt by both allens everytime he was in the game. Yeah so last year.

NOBODY WAS SHOOTING WELL.

And, again, I ask who would you have put on Allen to stop him???

This game would of been more easy to watch if this team had a decent working offence. I Love this team but shooting 3's all day and not having a offence that is in motion most of the time or one that can't get the ball to the best big men in the leauge is just sad. You don't win rings with a crappy stand still offence I don't care how good they can shoot. Boston tonight had not much talent at all but they had a game plan and have always had one so they always have a chance even if they are down key players. Untill stan can tweak things and understand that these types of games will always happen. How do you only also play VC 30mins when you need him a little bit more for a stronger push, then 2nd quarter sub thing every game is killing us.

barnes/redick it makes no difference. allen just made a shot. shut up already.

we just screw up in one quarter and couldn't get any stops. it's as simple as that. and what do you mean 'pray' we make jumpers? isn't that pretty much for every team that shoots jumpshots?

Stan is the biggest idoit in the world. I dont understand we get out-rebounded game after game and this moron doesn't play Gortat or Bass with Dwight. I swear he needs to STOP coaching like its last years team. He does not know how to use the talent he has. He needs to get his **** straight or we need a coach that can get it done.

We just need Nelson to play better. Hopefully in a short amount of time, he will. What happened to Pietrus in this game? I must have missed something because he didn't play at all in the 4th? I was doing a lot of other stuff today so I missed a good portion of the game.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

barnes/redick it makes no difference. allen just made a shot. shut up already.

we just screw up in one quarter and couldn't get any stops. it's as simple as that. and what do you mean 'pray' we make jumpers? isn't that pretty much for every team that shoots jumpshots?

Yeah, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. The game changing second quarter happened because the Celtics repeatedly got to the rim and we did not make the same adjustment and kept missing jumpers.

Also Stan sat VC way to long in the second and then he came in really cold and picked up his third foul immediately. He didn't play the second quarter for all intensive purposes and thats no good for the guy who was our best player today.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

hasn't bass already been a terrible rebounder so far.. ?

we've barely seen bass to make that judgment, bass is a terrific rebounder. Look at his highlights on youtube you'll see