quote:
Originally posted by bayoyin:

this is a good trade,orlando and wizards

orlando get A.Jamison

wizards get B.Bass and M.Pietrus

I think the wiz want expirings.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

The Magic need Jamison because he is a good scorer and rebounder and the Magic need a consistent "4" player.

the magic have plenty of scoring, especially from the 4 spot. what we need from the 4 is defense and that's not jamison's speciality.

carter for jefferson straight up, run him at the sg spot, lol i was bored and you guys looked like you were having fun making random trade suggestions.

actually that trade would make our front line look pretty stacked defensively, i still think we need a young, fast, clee type player.

From SI,

quote:

Gooden negotiating buyout

League sources told SI.com on Tuesday that newly acquired forward Drew Gooden is in the process of negotiating a buyout with the Wizards.

Gooden, who was part of the seven-player deal that sent Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood to Dallas, is not interested in playing for the Wizards, sources say.

An NBA source says that if Gooden is bought out, he will wait the league-mandated 30 days and return to the Mavericks.

Wouldn't he look good not playing here?

The Magic need a PG that is big and plays good defense an overall more talented SF as Barnes is good but better suited for the bench or a PF that is over 6'10" plays good defense and is able to rebound the ball.

There are no PF's in the league that can stop Shard from scoring. The only reason he doesn't score is because he is not the focus of the offense. A PF that plays D would be a great compliment (Tyrus). Maggette is a SF that gets to the FT line an insane number of times, a true slasher that has a great midrange game. Barnes would compliment him with his defensive ability. Watson is the big PG that plays D that we don't have.

PG's - Hinrich or Watson

SF - Maggette

PF - Tyrus Thomas

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yzqgutd

I threw Morrow in there only because he is awesome but highly underrated.