Sign in to follow this  
Hank Moody

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs. Portland Trail Blazers Sat. 12/19/09 7:00pm

X-Factors:

LaMarcus Aldridge and Rashard Lewis. I don't have to say why these two guys are so important to their respective teams, right? Right.

Assuming the non-lazy Magic show up of course... then the depth of our bench compared to the lack of theirs thanks to injury should wear them down For The Win.

Key word: Should.

Portland 94

Orlando 99

Really, Matt? Really?

Dwight is soft because he is hacked every night and it bugs the hell out of him they don't get flagrants for it and sometimes even won't get called for it...

Really?

HAHAHAH, I know, that was ridiculous. Apparently Dwight is soft because people grab him off the ball and he gets frustrated.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Really, Matt? Really?

Dwight is soft because he is hacked every night and it bugs the hell out of him they don't get flagrants for it and sometimes even won't get called for it...

Really?

Wow, our center is getting hacked every night, you find that unusual in that position? That position has a sign hangin from your neck, saying, hack me if you if you can take what I will give you back! Howard is getting too soft too soon, It must be all those jacuzzis at home.

quote:
Originally posted by snappy player:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Really, Matt? Really?

Really?

Wow, our center is geting hacked every night, you find that unusual inhta that position? That position has a sign hangin from your neck hack me if you if you can take what I will give you back! Howard is getting too soft too soon, It must be all those jacuzzis at home.

Or a 4.1 PFs per game on the first 15 or 20 games.