Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Ya I booed Turk last night, So what?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

If mods weren't so pissy about sig sizes I would sig this, fantastic work!

It's not the mods that are pissy about sig sizes, is the Orlando Magic, and their internet department that set the rules that we need to follow....Do you really want our site to look like the old heat forums? You know, everyone has a page long signature? hell nah

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:

It's not the mods that are pissy about sig sizes, is the Orlando Magic, and their internet department that set the rules that we need to follow....Do you really want our site to look like the old heat forums? You know, everyone has a page long signature? hell nah

I'm still mad at you for bringing up Courtney in the chat.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

if you are not with us, you are against us, we need to make our home court a hostile environment

Go cheer for the Celtics or the Raptors. What a juvenile thought.

Oh wait, let's also start fights with anyone not wearing a Magic jersey during the games! Oh, and throw stuff at the visitor's bench!! YEAH!!

I like your thinking here. I have been dying to start the Orlando Hooligans. We can have out own bus and travel with the Magic. Before every game, we can stand at the steps of the enemies arena and start fighting with the enemies fans.

At home games we can patrol the parking lotts for Celtic, Laker, Knick, and Cavs fans and deter them from entering the arena.

We can organize this and launch it for the game at Cleveland in Jan/Feb.

What do you say?

I would not boo Turk. Turk was loyal to the Magic while he was in Magic Uniform. Some fans are taking a business decision personally. To be honest, if I were Turk at his age, I would go for job security. Who's to say that Otis Smith would not have traded him this season? It was very annoying when the Raptor fans booed Carter the whole game. Turk has not bad mouthed the Magic like Shaq. People really need to get over Turk leaving.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

if you are not with us, you are against us, we need to make our home court a hostile environment

Go cheer for the Celtics or the Raptors. What a juvenile thought.

Oh wait, let's also start fights with anyone not wearing a Magic jersey during the games! Oh, and throw stuff at the visitor's bench!! YEAH!!

I like your thinking here. I have been dying to start the Orlando Hooligans. We can have out own bus and travel with the Magic. Before every game, we can stand at the steps of the enemies arena and start fighting with the enemies fans.

At home games we can patrol the parking lotts for Celtic, Laker, Knick, and Cavs fans and deter them from entering the arena.

We can organize this and launch it for the game at Cleveland in Jan/Feb.

What do you say?

I'm down.

He SHOULD BE BOOED...

If not, we would be like forgiving fans. And we are not supposed to be. If they leave Orlando for money, then go to hell with them.

I only support current players.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:

I'm still mad at you for bringing up Courtney in the chat.

icon_frown.gif

Current Magic players got a taste of how "humane" Magic fans can be. Definitely they will play their hearts out for a fan base that will boo them whenever they leave Buffalo!?.

To the topic starter, so what? so you are an i****, that is what it is.