Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Carter Likely Out Tonight

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

We won't need him for a game against Indiana who doesn't even have Granger. Keep the Manu Ginobli approach with him. Hold him out if hes a little to sore and play him less minutes in the games that we can do without. JJ is more then capable and that way he will be fresh when the playoffs come and he will need to be playing 40 min a game.

without Carter, we cant possibly have won this game

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

We won't need him for a game against Indiana who doesn't even have Granger. Keep the Manu Ginobli approach with him. Hold him out if hes a little to sore and play him less minutes in the games that we can do without. JJ is more then capable and that way he will be fresh when the playoffs come and he will need to be playing 40 min a game.

without Carter, we cant possibly have won this game

Yep those words came back to bite me in the *** for sure. But it wasn't an indictment on Carter. We SHOULDNT have needed him to win tonight but he played anyway and was for a while the only dude who actually seemed to care.

So keep callin him Wince. Carter is one of the best Wings in this league and he is showing it.

i dont understand why ppl hate VC... i mean, yes hes got a few niggles early this year.. but if any of you have followed him from the Nets days, he is NOT Injury Prone.. i hope ya'll start accepting him, cuz i think hes only going to make the team better..

quote:
Originally posted by anish_vince:

i dont understand why ppl hate VC... i mean, yes hes got a few niggles early this year.. but if any of you have followed him from the Nets days, he is NOT Injury Prone.. i hope ya'll start accepting him, cuz i think hes only going to make the team better..

Peaople panic and talk **** about him...but when he gets that good game...there on his balls.