Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Why I believe The Magic are the Best in the EAST

There has been alot of negativity towards the Magic lately, and im here to shed some positivity.

Reason 1

Take a look at Bostons schedule. They have gone down to the wire with alot of scrub teams and even overtime with New York? They lose to alot of Top contenders

http://espn.go.com/nba/teams/schedule?team=bos

Reason 2

The Magic have played the 2nd highest road games in the NBA so far, with their next 7/8 at home, should bring that much needed momentum that is needed.

Reason 3

Cleveland as usual is good at home, but struggle like boston with sub-par teams on the road, and with Shaq beat up maks one think if he's all cracked up what everyone thought he would be.

Reason 4

The lakers are considerd the best team in the NBA but fell to the Jazz as did we. If lakers fell to the Jazz also then that must mean we cant be that bad? On a side note lakers have played 17 home games.

Reason 5

Of course you know by now we have had so many injuries to key players, I highly doubt their's any other team in the league that can lose 3-4 starters and still be near the top of the NBA

In conclusion we have had a roguh streak going but that will change.

Go Magic!!!

There has been alot of negativity towards the Magic lately, and im here to shed some positivity.

Reason 1

Take a look at Bostons schedule. They have gone down to the wire with alot of scrub teams and even overtime with New York? They lose to alot of Top contenders

http://espn.go.com/nba/teams/schedule?team=bos

Reason 2

The Magic have played the 2nd highest road games in the NBA so far, with their next 7/8 at home, should bring that much needed momentum that is needed.

Reason 3

Cleveland as usual is good at home, but struggle like boston with sub-par teams on the road, and with Shaq beat up maks one think if he's all cracked up what everyone thought he would be.

Reason 4

The lakers are considerd the best team in the NBA but fell to the Jazz as did we. If lakers fell to the Jazz also then that must mean we cant be that bad? On a side note lakers have played 17 home games.

Reason 5

Of course you know by now we have had so many injuries to key players, I highly doubt their's any other team in the league that can lose 3-4 starters and still be near the top of the NBA

In conclusion we have had a roguh streak going but that will change.

Go Magic!!!

Well said, you made alot of key points.

I also think it's probably hard for players to stay motivated throughout the 82 game season, especially in the beginning. For awhile the Magic talked about having the most wins than any other team and wanting to stay on top, and the Magic did have the most wins for a week or two. After a couple tough losses, we're still 2nd in the East.

Things will even out eventually. In the end, every team plays 41 home and 41 road games.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Celtics right now I think are the best. I think they'll grab 1st seed and end up getting knocked out before the Magic and even Cavs and possibly Hawks.

It all depends on how healthy KG remains. If Celtics play the Hawks in the playoffs, they might be knocked out.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Why I am an advocate of a 100 post rule...

Exhibits 1-10 available on page 1 of this forum presently:

Something VERY interesting regarding tonight's game you should all check out...by habib11 (post count 7)

RUNNING OUT OF MAGIC by Dre87 (post count 1)

NO WAY NO WAY by travis (post count 11)

VG is a great coach by CARGUY (post count 38)

The "DAD" Thread by Epayso (post count 51)

WE WANT BASS, WE WANT BASS, WE WANT BASS! by Chase (PC 176)

Really? by Ballzout (PC 23)

NO MORE JUNK by ed1 (pc 178)

why our defense is lacking by Meer2D12 (pc 76)

so are we getting Dwight his Bday present? by MagicFromHarlem (pc 60)

Because it might actually force idiots to post their random throughts in an existing thread & cultivate interesting discussions when new threads are created...

+1 ive agreed with it since it was brought up in the off season

Actually I don't think we have had so many negative comments, we've lost a couple of games but we're stil 17-6. I do like your points though and hae to say atm Boston are the team to beat in the east BUT as I said at the beginning of the season, and I think you allude to in your points, that Boston will run out of steam down the stretch, then I thinmk you'll see the Magic the Cavs (spit feathers!) and the Hawks contending for t5he nunber 1 seed