Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

For all you b*tching about media respect.....

...... Jon Barry just ate his crow for his comments about us during the Bulls/Hawks game.

They just talked about us for a solid three minutes saying how great we are, even mentioning how we are without Nelson and were without Lewis for 10 games. They also gave VC a ton of credit for adapting his game to the Magic.

People are noticing, even admitting they were wrong.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED NOW?

...... Jon Barry just ate his crow for his comments about us during the Bulls/Hawks game.

They just talked about us for a solid three minutes saying how great we are, even mentioning how we are without Nelson and were without Lewis for 10 games. They also gave VC a ton of credit for adapting his game to the Magic.

People are noticing, even admitting they were wrong.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED NOW?

sorry i missed that, i love it when they praise us. But its not that these 'experts' were wrong, they are just dumb! We clearly improved our roster in every way, with core players a year older and hungry for a title. Another thing that hasn't been said a single time, is that it took the nets 18 games to win because they no longer have Vince Carter yet we gave them 2 starters for him??? O-TIZ smart, experts not.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Can you prove this with a link?

Yeah, I'll send you my address so you can come over and I'll rewind my DVR and listen to it again. I'll cook dinner for you too. Then we can bake cookies and decorate my Christmas tree.

quote:
Originally posted by Epayso:

What did he originally say that he had to retract and eat crow??

That we'd be fighting for the 3-4 seed and we might end up 10 games back because of the Rashard suspension, VC wouldn't fit in, Hedo was our best player, we only shoot threes, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Can you prove this with a link?

Yeah, I'll send you my address so you can come over and I'll rewind my DVR and listen to it again. I'll cook dinner for you too. Then we can bake cookies and decorate my Christmas tree.

That's funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Epayso:

What did he originally say that he had to retract and eat crow??

That we'd be fighting for the 3-4 seed and we might end up 10 games back because of the Rashard suspension, VC wouldn't fit in, Hedo was our best player, we only shoot threes, etc.

Wow!!! Him and all the other nay sayers, all must have read from the same script....How Great is turk??LOL So glad My team is the Magic, I love our Team....

Yeah, I saw it. I guess you forgot to mention that Barry said Boston was on our level. The fvkng Celtics, on OUR LEVEL?!?! ROTFFLMAO!!!

Our 17-4 record is 10 times more awesome than theirs. It isn't even a contest, and these guys are supposed to be experts? icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Yeah, I saw it. I guess you forgot to mention that Barry said Boston was on our level. The fvkng Celtics, on OUR LEVEL?!?! ROTFFLMAO!!!

Our 17-4 record is 10 times more awesome than theirs. It isn't even a contest, and these guys are supposed to be experts? icon_eek.gif

I dont have anything against him saying that, I mean they did win a championship and they are a scary team for us to face so nothing wrong with that....I think the Magic are better but they have to prove that as the celtics have shown that they can win it all.. thats just how it is..ya know?

Not sure what to make of this other than I think the Magic just forced his hand. I mean he couldn't be taken seriously(if he ever was) anymore if he kept preaching that this team isn't a legit threat.

If Jon Barry can come around then maybe one of these days Vabchmagicfan will think our team is good too.