Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

Anderson needs YOUR help!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

I have noticed that the most stupid threads are opened at night, during a game and after we have lost a game. This thread is a clear example!

I am seeing that he is being closed on and is shooting from well beyond the ac. He needs to put the ball on the floor after a pump fake to keep defenders honest. All of his threes these days are contested and very deep. Earlier they were open shots. Put him in instead of Lewis and he would be getting open looks again. As a member of the second team he is a primary scorer hence he attracts more defensive attention.

A lot of Anderson 3's are just misses without his shot being contested. He's just missing shots for some reason. Maybe he should have took the red pill instead of the blue.

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

MISSING!!!!!!

ATTN: All Magic fans

During the past few games, it has become apparent that Anderson has lost his outside

shot. It was probably left in Orlando on Nov 2nd, when the team left for Detroit. If any of the Insiders on the board know of the whereabouts, or if the janitors accidentally threw it out by mistake, please return to Anderson immediately.

Thank you.

Just found it buried in Brandon Bass's locker.

Stan put it nicely last time he talked about Pietrus and his 3pt shooting.You dont go 2/5 every night for 40%. You get some nights when you shoot 4/5 and some when you cant hit anything and go 0/5. That's just the nature of long range shooting. Keep shooting them and in the end you'll hit your 40% or whatever if you are a good shooter.

I still think as a team we still shoot entirely too many 3's as a team. Last night we shot 14/34 3's. Even though we won but that's still way too many bad shots. I just think that we need to tone it down.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I still think as a team we still shoot entirely too many 3's as a team. Last night we shot 14/34 3's. Even though we won but that's still way too many bad shots. I just think that we need to tone it down.

Well 14/34 is very good, 41%. Or better put, thats 62 effective FG%. You cant argue against these results.