Sign in to follow this  
CubanMagic89

Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs. Golden State Warriors Saturday, 12/05/09 10:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

WTH just happened. I went and took a shower, we were down and it seemed like out. How are we up by 8? WOW.

VC happened. LOL

I had to work and missed the game, can someone give me the low down on what happened? I hate reading recaps because usually they only talk from the boxscore.

Like it!

I thought we blew the game away with a little help from the refs and girly play from the Warriors, but we showed some teeth and won.

Good!

quote:
Originally posted by one9:

quote:
Originally posted by swarlesbarkley:

i feel much more confident with VC on the breakaway than with Turk.

but but turk is 6'10.....

Yeah and he plays amazing def........./endsarcasm lol

quote:
Originally posted by BTK319:

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

WTH just happened. I went and took a shower, we were down and it seemed like out. How are we up by 8? WOW.

VC happened....got 2 FT....hit a go ahead 3 magic up by 3.....got a steal fouled on the break and hit 2 FT's....got triple teamed passed to peaches for the 3

LOL I went to the shower pissed that I stayed up for this. Thanks for the recap. I need to watch those last 5 minutes somehow. ****. Go MAgic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

I had to work and missed the game, can someone give me the low down on what happened? I hate reading recaps because usually they only talk from the boxscore.

Well we started shooting hot and then laxed on d. The game got close and Vince made some Clutch shots to sink the dagger.

man I was watching a stream of the magic game and it had the golden state guys doing the game and they are the most biased men ever in the history of the world I had to mute them, every call against golden state was a bad call by the ref and every prayer thrown up by a golden state player was the greatest shot ever in the history of mankind. It was much better when I muted them and threw in my own commentating =)

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Magic Won.

the end.